Chapter 14

Xera's P.O.V.

Well here we are. Walking in the middle of the woods about a mile from the road where our cars are parked. We have been talking about our plan to rescue Stereo and it mainly consists of me. Robby doesn't approve of the plan because he doesn't think I can do it. But at this moment, I think I could kill in cold blood. You do NOT take my family or friends away from me. We see a light coming from an open patch in the woods.

Robby: That's it. Xera, are you sure you can do this?

Me: Yes.

Lucas: Quit doubting her man, she is more powerful then anyone in there.

Aiden: Yeah, let's just hurry up and get this over with.

Kaden walks up to me and hugs me. I smile at him and hug him back.

Kaden: Just let all your frustration out on them. Remember that they took Stereo. Who knows what they could be doing with her. When you're ready just say the code word.

Me: Okay, thanks guys. I'll see you in a minute.

I walk towards the camp where Stereo is being held hostage. My mind starts thinking about Kaden. For a 14 year old, he is pretty mature. And he's about as tall as me too. I get to the edge of the clearing and walk in without hesitation. They don't scare me any. I see about 5 guys sitting around a campfire.

Me: Well hello there, is Lance here? He has something I want back.

As soon as I say that, all their heads snap toward me. Three of the guys instantly get up and come at me. I smile, this is too easy. The first one comes near me and I slap him with as much strength as I can muster. He slumps on the ground knocked out. The second one runs toward me and I let my anger boil up. I kick him as hard as I can in the side and I can hear some snapping noise then he flies in the way I kicked him.

Me: Are you sure you want to attack me instead of just going to get Lance? Oh, how about Jared? And Darrek would be nice to see too.

????: Who are you!?!?!

Me: Not what I wanted to hear.

At this point, I'm so mad that my voice comes out in a really scary tone. I walk up to the third wolf that just asked me that and wrapped my fingers around his throat. His eyes open in realization. He's a little slow to just realize that I'm a dragon. I throw him and he hits a tree that knocks him out. Time to give the signal.

Me: NOW!

Lucas, Robby, Aiden, and Kaden come out of the woods. An all out battle begins and I see that the guys are getting hurt some. Lucas just got bit in his arm by some stupid wolf so he kicked him into unconsciousness. I didn't get to see what happened to the others because I walked into the big tent in the middle of the camp. Lance and Jared were standing there looking at the doorway where I was standing. Darrek was holding Stereo who looked completely unhurt but unconscious. I finally lost my temper and began shaking. I was about to turn into my dragon but held it off a little longer.

Me: What did you do to her?!?!

Lance: We gave her a drug that paralyzes her then knocks her unconscious.

Jared: Darrek over there is the one who got the date with her and set her up.

Lance: We got exactly what we wanted.

Me: What did you want?

Jared: Payback.

Lance: On you.

I looked over at Darrek and he looked genuinely hurt and scared. He was cradling Stereo like a baby. He is probably the reason why she's not hurt. However, he is the one who drugged her. My anger flared up again and I transformed into my dragon. Before they got a chance to turn into their wolf forms, I let out a high-pitched screech and they all passed out. I went back into a human and grabbed a piece of paper off this desk in the tent. I decided to write Lance a little note. After I was finished, I set it on the desk where he would find it easily. Then I picked up Stereo and walked out of the tent. Mission:

Rescue Stereo, accomplished!