Chapter 54

Xera's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and already felt sick. I must've really overdid it when I went out to find Izabella and Dylan. All of a sudden, I feel a burning sensation creeping up my throat. I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom not even worrying if I woke Robby up.

I ran to the toilet and started puking. I wonder if I caught a bug r something. That would explain why I wasn't feeling that good. A minute later, Robby walked in. He immediately put the back of his hand to my forehead.

Robby: Yup, you have a fever. Good thing we were told to rest today.

He gets a cold wet washcloth and spreads it out on top of my head. He sits down next to me and leans against the wall. I watch a couple drops of water drop down from the washcloth and onto my lap. I smile slightly. I look over at Robby who is staring at the wall looking like he's lost in thought.

Me: What are you thinking?

He looks at me then smiles.

Robby: I was thinking about what a good time I'm going to have today. I get a whole day of you to myself.

Me: Yeah, it sounds fun. We should play some old games today and pig out.

Robby: HAHA! You're already sick and you want food?

Me: I wouldn't hold a grudge against food, it's my best friend.

Robby: I thought Stereo was your best friend.

Me: I can have more than one. Plus, everyone's my best friend.

Robby: Except me.

Me: But you're my boyfriend.

Robby: I like the sound of that.

Me: You're also my mate. So I know you aren't going anywhere.

Robby: I'd never think of it.

Me: Good.

I feel nauseous again and puke in the toilet again. I suddenly feel better and Robby looks sad. I smile at him.

Me: Okay, I feel better now.

He put on a fake smile and helps me stand up.

Robby: You sure?

I could hear worry lacing his voice. I feel bad for making him worry. I'm sure nothing is wrong though. I walk with him back to the bedroom and lay on the bed.

Robby: Want something to eat?

Me: Of course.

Robby: What's for breakfast your majesty?

Me: Don't call me that, and french toast.

Robby: HAHA Okay.

He orders our food and then calls to Penelope to get us a Super Nintendo and a couple games like DK Country and Diddy Kong's Quest.

About a half hour later, we had everything we needed. Penelope sat up the game while me and Robby ate. We got done eating just as Penelope was leaving.

Penelope: Oh yes, Xera? I forgot to tell you that the head nurse wanted to see you. She won't be in today but she will be there tomorrow.

Me: Okay, I'll go see her.

Penelope: Okay, I'll leave then. Have fun.

Me: Thanks Penelope!!!!

I pick up my controller.

Robby: You ready to get your butt kicked sweetheart?

Me: There's no chance of you doing that, haven't you learned from training?

Robby: You're on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for the long wait.

I'll update again soon.

Sorry again.