Chapter 31

Xera' P.O.V.

The plane finally landed and here we are...in Iceland. It's pretty warm so I'm happy. We got our stuff and headed towards the airport exit. Dylan and Izabella were leading and everyone else was just simply following them because we have no idea where we are supposed to go. I don't even think any of us besides those two could find the exit even with these big signs. I felt an arm go around my waist and then one go over my shoulder. I look to see Kaden and Aiden. I smile to myself, these two are such goofballs.

Aiden: Hey there pretty little lady, mind if we take you home with us?

Haha he said all that in a western accent then winks at me. I love these guys. They know how to make me less nervous.

Kaden: Come on, it's not like we're monsters or will bite you or anything.

Aiden: You definitely aren't the ugliest little lady out there. So what do you say? Huh?

Me: I say that you guys are on crack but I love you none the less.

I pull them into a tight hug then let them go and continue to follow Izabella and Dylan.

Kaden: She loves us...

Aiden: OH MY GOD! I FEEL SO LOVED! A ROYAL LOVES ME!

Kaden: We'll be okay Aiden, don't worry. I think she's going to take us to her place instead.

I turn around to see Kaden hugging his brother while Aiden wipes his fake tears. Lucas comes up behind them and slaps them in the back of the head.

Lucas: Enough hitting on my cousin and let's go you knuckle heads. The sooner we get there the better....then we can sleep.

Aiden: You slapped us because you want us to go to bed. Lazy bum!

Kaden: Meanie head. I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Lucas turns around with a ticked off expression on his face and walks towards Aiden and Kaden. Kaden is now bigger then Lucas but he's still a wolf. The brothers run and hide behind Stereo while Lucas is still trying to go after them. She puts her hand up to stop him and pushes him back. She may be half his size but she knows how to handle her twin.

Stereo: Lay off Lucas. Just keep following Izabella and Dylan so we don't get lost.

Lucas: Tell them to grow up.

Stereo: They were only joking around so relax. Take a chill pill so you aren't so stuck up.

Oh... that's going to tick him off even more.

Me: Just come on guys.

Dylan: Our ride is here so enough goofing off.

We walk out of the airport to see a limo. It's gorgeous. Two people get out and greet Dylan and Izabella. We hear them whisper some stuff to each other then they turn towards us.

Guy 1: So which one's are they?

Dylan: Issi, Xera, come here.

I grab Issi's hand and walk up to them. The two guys look down at me and stare. I scoot towards Issi more and then they shake their heads. Issi seems to finally get a grip of the situation and stands up straight. He looks down at the two guys and you can basically feel the authority radiating off him. I'm definitely being the timid one right now.

Issi: Hey, I'm Issi and this is my sister Xera.

Guy 2: She looks just like Lynn.

Me: Are you talking about my mother Lynn?

Guy 1: They're definitely the heirs.

Issi looks irritated.

Issi: We gave you our names now I'd like yours.

Guy 1: Sorry, I'm Alexander and this is Noah.

Noah: Nice to meet you your highness's.

Me: Just stick to Xera and Issi.

Alexander: But what are you doing with these wolves here? This is the DRAGON Kingdom.

Me: They are friends and basically family to us so you better show them just as much respect as you give the rest of us.

Noah: But they are lower then us.

Issi: Don't talk back to my sister. They are family and to be treated as such. Got it?!

Noah: Yes.

Dylan: We also have Xera and Issi's cousins with us. So they're royals too.

Izabella: Stereo, Lucas?

Stereo is now on Lucas's back and he definitely looks mad. Well... beyond mad. Lucas walks up to them and introduces both him and his sister. They agree that we are royals and that we will have a ball to introduce us to the rest of the Dragon Kingdom as the heirs. We all get in the limo and off we go onto another boring ride. I'm sitting next to Noah and decide to try and get to know him better.

Me: So who exactly are you to the kingdom?

Noah: One of the lead guards. Me and Alexander kind of take care of all the problems.

Me: So is that why you had to agree that we were the royals?

Noah: Yes.

Me: Are you a dragon too?

Noah: You sure have a lot of questions. But yes.

Me: Your point? If I'm going to be seeing you a lot I rather know you better and become more then a stranger.

Noah: Are you implying that you want to get romantically involved with me your highness?

Me: Not at all.

Noah: Does that mean that you have met your soul mate?

Me: My friends and family have told me that I have.

Noah: You don't remember him?

Me: Sadly no, I was in a bit of an accident back home and I ended up with amnesia and he was gone when I woke up. Or so I was told.

Noah: What was his name?

Me: Aiden and Kaden said it was Robby.

Noah: Aren't Kaden and Aiden wolves?

Me: Yes.

Noah: So I take it that Robby is too?

Me: From what I've picked up.

Aiden: Yes, Robby is a wolf like me and my brother. He was actually our packs leader. We followed his scent the day after we found out that the rest of our pack was wiped out. It lead us to Xera's house and after that we were all just like family. But one day me, Kaden, and Robby were out for a run and ran into a pond and a white lady showed up there. Robby got snapped out of the trance and told Kaden to run and get help. Then everything went black for me. I woke up to my little brother shaking me and he told me that Robby was gone without a trace.

Noah: Hmm. Weird. He will show up in time.

Me: What makes you say that?

Noah: A feeling.