I am a God

TW: it's getting spicy 🌶🤤

Overstrained by the situation at the Stark Tower, I am overwhelmed with Loki reading me like an open book. It feels as if I am a book cover that tells him the whole plot of the story and I didn't even intend to.

"How is it possible that I have never heard about you?" His head up but eyes low, he is studying me.

Panting, I try to relax as soon as he takes a glimpse of me. I straighten myself up and confidently answer: "Well, the Norse Gods are selfish and believe they're the only ones."

Immediately, I regret the second part of what I responded.

Why the hell was I spitting out that much information?

He smiles, knowing exactly how to get on my nerves. "It means you're not from Asgard."

I quietly whisper stop and close my eyes to think of a way out. Pacing around and twiddling with my thumbs. He slowly towers over me, and my back hits the cold wall of my cave as he pins my hands above my head.

"What makes you a Goddess? Gods are known to know their value."

And that was his mistake. The more he talks to get anything out of me, the more I recognize his scheme. So now I turn the tables. My chuckle makes him lose a bit of his grip on my wrists.

"What did daddy hide from you?" I pout and flatter my eyes innocently, then flash him a smile.

His jaw tightens while wrath appears in his eyes. Yanking my right arm away, it wanders down to the hem of his tunic. I catch him stealing a few glimpses down my hands and lips. I get on my tip toes and lean into his ear.

"The attack in New York," I pause and nibble on his earlobe, remembering how tempting I must have been to him in his imagination. Earning a low growl out of him, making it hard for me not to get infatuated by him. "it was to prove him right."

Bingo!

The way he pushes me back against the wall answers my unspoken question. When he releases my arms, he approaches my neck. I can't help myself but indeed he turns me on. Always having a heart for the bad boys with some problems.

"You don't have to be gentle with me, my prince." I gasps and saw how the mixture of anger and pain exchanged into a dark desire.

Both of my hands grab the hand on my throat and assist to put on more pressure.

"What makes you so certain that I won't kill you right away?" The roar vibrates through his hand, making me bite my lower lip to seduce him.

Snatching my face, he pulls me closer up to him, waiting for a reply. Sneakingly, my hand grabs his bulge through his leathered trousers. Perplexed, he shut his eyes and holds in a groan.

"Your dick can't lie, mischief maker." I breathe out and he sniffs my scent.

When he opens his eyes, arousal shoots through both of our bodies. Every move and the slightest touch sends some electricity up our skins.

"Take me, here and now." My demand sounds more like begging.

"I guarantee you, you will not be able to kill me afterwards."

Just like that, a green glow covers our bodies leaving us naked. He spins me around, and my bare back meets his toned chest. His hands kneading my breast forcefully but also gentle, I react with a moan and throw my head back into the crook of his neck.

"Only if you please me well." I tease back and teleport us onto my bed which is only a thin mattress laying on the floor.

"Darling, I am a God."

He brags but proves me right when he starts working on my clit. I lay underneath him when he rubs circles. A gasp escapes my mouth when he slides a finger into me. Adding another one, he curls them, pumping slowly in and out. He never missed the spot.

Due to my hitched breathing, my mouth is slightly agape and he takes the permission to meet my lips with his. The kiss is rough, both eager on the act, but still tender.

As my walls grow tighter, I moan out his name and I earn another growl out of him, causing him to work for his hand faster on me. I take the chance and bite his upper lip and wait for permission to taste his silver tongue. He tastes sweet and minty.

The pressure downwards drives me crazy, knowing that I'm already almost on the edge. My hands tangle into his black curls but he stops me right before I reach my high. He gets up as I raise a brow and lean my weight on my elbows.

"Get onto your knees." He watches me carefully, his eyes scanning every inch of my body. "Kneel before me." He orders almost impatiently when I comply.

I smile at how stunning he looks with his toned body and the sharp features of his face.

"Yes, my prince."

Once I was on my knees, I grab his balls, softly pulling him closer to me. When he stands there where I want him to, I put his erected shaft into my mouth. His hips work the pace while I do it for him. My mouth can't even take him fully and he has all the right to say he's a God, afterall.

Not long after, his hands intertwine with my hair and help me guide with his pace. Adding a little more pressure, I use my tongue for his glans and suck his member. Along his panting, came some groans and when he starts to tense while moaning in pleasure, I stop. Leaving him edging just like he did on me.

"Such a tease," He breaths out and lifts me by my neck.

On my feet, I copy his move. "And so are you."

"As much as I enjoy our intimacy," he lets go of me and puts a finger under my chin and tilts my head to leave a peck on my lips. "How do we protect?"

"I'm not able to reproduce."

I shrug and push him eagerly back to the mattress. Not sure if he is shocked about my statement, I choose to ignore it. I am having way too much fun with him to even think about it.

His hips get straddled as I slowly slide down. It takes me a while to adjust his full length and am in awe of him waiting patiently. My hips move to the rhythm of his full voice filled with arousal and desire. He's grabbing my waist tightly pushing himself further inside of me making my head roll. The tingle in me warns me that I get almost done.

I just wanted to pin his hands onto the mattress but he elegantly rolls us over. With a hard thrust, he pushes himself back into me and I groan out his name. Now he is the one who growls lustfully. The way he softly chokes me one-handed, adding more pleasure, makes my core sensitive as hell. Even outside of the bedroom, I like to be independent. But I love how Loki is the dominant one in bed.

My hands grab his back and force him to kiss me. Arching my back, with his other free hand he pushes me back and brushes my nipples. Then he trails wet kisses down my neck, biting and sucking on my sweet spot, leaving a hickey. I realise how much I am holding my orgasm and scratch his back to shut me up.

He again snatches my face and tilts it to the side so he can whisper into my ear, his thrusts going faster. "You mark me one more time without permission, I am going to make you regret it."

His dominant tone sends shivers through my body. My walls clench below, he's pounding rougher, both are almost there.

"Fill me," I beg and nibble his earlobe.

Obedient, he slams hard into me and we reach our climaxes. His thick member throne inside me as he spills all his warm fluid in me, leaving me to ride out my shaking orgasm. His movements get slower from second to second until we both let go of each other and lay there.