You decipated your grandfather

"You said, you know how to fly," Loki remarks annoyed as we watch Thor how dumbfoundedly presses all the buttons this ship owns

My heart is pumping adrenaline through my veins. We managed to sneak into the ship of the enemy after we argued with Lady Sif and the warrior three. They weren't overly fond of Loki or me, helping Thor but Loki is the only person who knows how to get to Svartalfheim without using the Bifrost. Otherwise, Odin would get suspicious by activating it and he hasn't approved Thor's plan in any way.

"I said how hard could it be."

Hearing some weapons clink outside our ship, I look through the small window and see how the guards want to pass Volstagg to stop us.

"I suggest you hurry up, they're almost on the ship," I tell them and spread my legs to steady my balance if the ship would ever starts to hover.

"You must have missed something, brother."

For a moment Thor stops and eyes me and Loki. "What? Are you two teaming up against me? And no, I didn't, I'm pressing every button on this thing."

"No, don't hit it. Just press them gently."

"I am pressing it gently!", Thor shouts and continues to smash on the control panel. "It's not working!"

No, Thor isn't pressing gently but somehow he hits the right button and the engines start to roar up. Quickly, I check outside the window to see the poor chubby warrior is overrun by the guards as they yell: "Get them!"

As the ship rises, I hold onto the wall to regain my balance as Jane struggles a little next to me. Holding her arm, I ask her if she's okay since her face paled a bit. She just nods after I hold her from not falling after we hit something in the palace.

"I think you missed a column,", Loki says casually with a smirk, knowing damn well how to get onto the God of Thunder's nerves.

"Shut up," Thor mumbles and flies us through the palace walls while taking off.

The ship rattles and sways. It smells as if something got burned mixed with dust and when I looked outside, I know why. Thor flew in some columns that broke and that caused the smell.

"Look, why don't you let me take over, I'm clearly the better pilot."

"Is that right?", Thor asks through the round before concentrating back on flying. "Well, out of the two of us which one can actually fly?"

Clearing my throat, I let Jane go after making sure she can hold herself and I step towards them and lay a hand on each of their shoulders. "Correction, Thor. You can only fly because of your special hammer. So honestly, none of us can fly, and even though I regret saying it. I might think none of us are even able to fly this damn thing."

Suddenly, I hiss in pain when I felt a sting in my head. Getting on my knees, Loki crouches down to hold me steady. "Oh, dear. Is she dead?", he asks jokingly because of Jane but the worried look on his face tells me otherwise.