Do you love him?

TW: Abortion

After we went through everything again with Maria Hill, we discovered that Ultron wanted to go to the Maximoff twins after he had killed Baron Strucker with a message, peace written in his blood on the wall.

We thought he killed him because Strucker must have known something we had missed out. But again, he erased every piece of information digitally. Lucky for us, Stark had some physical information for us which we went through all together until we found something.

Tony discovered someone he knew from one of Strucker's associates. It was Ulysses Klaue. With a Wakandan brand, they found out he dealt or still deals with vibranium that comes from Wakanda.

For the moment all we could do is wait until we have a location of the vibranium dealer.

I take Loki's hand and kiss him on the cheek before leaning up to his ear, "Can you prepare me a bath? I need to talk with Bruce first."

"Certainly, my love," Loki slurs and kisses my forehead before he leaves with the others.

I go catch Bruce before he too exited the room. Bruce looked surprised as he turned around when I called out his name.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Bruce nods and leads me back to the lab where he locked the door. "I need a consultation and it should stay between us."

"Why?" He takes my arm and puts on the sphygmomanometer to measure my pulse. "Do you feel any side effects of the treatment?"

"No," I whisper and shut my eyes to stop my eyes from producing any tears.

He takes notes of the measurements before taking it off again and then measures my body temperature.

"You know, if you feel sick, you should go visit Dr. Cho. I'm not that kind of doctor."

"But I don't trust her."

He pulls out the thermometer from my ear and leans back to take a better look at my face. He raises his brows as he sees my worry.

"But you trust me?", he questions in disbelief.

I nod my head. "You were the only one before who wasn't disappointed with me when Ultron revealed who I am in truth. Cho was terrified, hiding behind furniture right after Ultron appeared. How did she react when she heard about me? I don't know, I didn't see it. But I imagine she's not overly fond of me either."

Bruce takes off his glasses and massages his temples. With an exasperated sigh, he answers, "Let's see what I can do. What's the matter?"

"Please, Bruce. You need to promise me to keep this to yourself, okay?" I wait until he agrees. "I need an abortion."

Just as I thought, his eyes widened and his mouth was slightly open. His hand brushes his face to shake his reaction away before returning to being professional.

And I can feel my heart increase as the tears start to form once again in my eyes. I wipe them quickly away and plead, "Please, Banner. I know you ran some tests when you suspected something."

This is also the reason why Ultron knew it before me. Bruce took some blood samples from me to create a cure and I guess running those tests not only showed some results for the vaccine but also discovered my pregnancy.

"I, I'm sorry, Shadow. I didn't specifically take a pregnancy test but it still showed me the results. I haven't told Tony, I thought you might want to tell it yourself. But I assume you didn't know until Ultron told you."

I nod my head. I started to sob, trying to figure out how the hell I'm getting out of this shit. My fingers start to pinch the skin of my hands to calm my nerves.