Shopping Tour

I hit the break of Tony's Audi R8 and step out of the car. I wait for Loki to get out, and then lock the car.

"Woman!" Loki whines. "I would rather die in a battle instead."

"Hey! I'm not a bad driver. It's not my fault when the other cars drive like idiots."

"Give me the keys. I will be driving back."

"Nope. I'm the driver. And afterall, you're a God, I doubt you will die in a car crash."

"Probably not but I doubt Stark will spare with our lives when you return his carriage with a dent."

I roll my eyes and look out for the information chart. When I spot one, I take a closer look at the shops. I find the Gucci store and head straight away, Loki following.

"Let's find you a good-looking suit," I tell him and go to the suit section.

"I am always good-looking." He assures me and I playfully hit him on the arm.

Both of us look for a suit that will suit him. It is funny to watch him pick his suit, he is quite delicate to find proper clothing. All of the suits he chooses are black and I always shove those back.

"I am the one who'll be wearing it, why would you be the one to choose?"

"Because we are having a party and not attending a funeral."

I explain and pick out a royal blue suit. I hold it out to him and squint my eyes to see if it will work on him. His left eyebrow rises at my choice and I tell him not to be a baby. He sighs in defeat and goes to the wardrobe to try it on.

"How come you get to choose my clothes?"

He steps out and turns around to show me how he looks. And I must say, he looks stunning. The blue harmonizes well with the sharp and pale features of his face and the bonus, his emerald eyes look hypnotizing.

I must have been drooling over him because he smudges a grin on his face and licks his lips as a tease.

I straighten my back and shake it off. "We're buying this," I answer quickly and hush him back behind the curtains.

Shortly after I get myself together, he gets out and leans in my ear. "Now let's find you a dress that is appealing to me."

Trying my best to hide my blush, I wonder why it is so hard for me to be near him. I got so many compliments before but never were they so affecting as Loki's.

Rather harsh, I take his new clothes and shuffle to the cashier. I can sense Loki, tensing next to me as the cashier tries to figure out from where he knows this guy. No, wonder, the God of Mischief was all over the news the past days. But without his armour, he looks like a normal good looking man.

To our luck, the cashier doesn't say anything. I hand him Tony's credit card and after the payment, we walk out of the Gucci Store. Looking around, suddenly Loki grabs my hand and pulls me to the Dolce & Gabbana Boutique. Okay, he rather drags me in there.

When we entered, I knew why. He had laid eyes on an olive green sleeveless dress with fine golden patterns on the front. I have to admit, the dress looks nice. It is a long dress with a cut on the side of the leg but for me, it shows off a little too much of the chest area.

"I do not wish to argue. You are going to try it on."

Loki emphasizes not even bothering to look at me. He picks up my size and rushes me over to the wardrobes. Thus, I dos the same as Loki, walking out and whirling me around. At first, I thought it would show a lot more of my boobs but since mine is a little bigger than the mannequin's one it fits me like a pair of gloves.

"Darling, you look ravishing."

He eyes me from head to toe, like prey on the hunt. You can tell he is imagining things inside his head. I take the advantage of it, giving a payback. Loki is sitting on the armchair in the waiting area and we are the only ones in the store. Slowly approaching him, I bent down and his eyes fall to my open chest area.

I snatch his chin in between my thumb and index finger and bring his gaze back to meet my eyes. "Eyes up here, my prince."

His chest rises higher when I sit down on his lap and put his hand on my curves. His finger roams around my body on the silk fabric. I can feel him getting harder. I circle my hips, his head falling behind as he lets out a shaky breath through his nose. When his hand finds the opening of my leg, he places it there. But before he can have a hold of me, I push myself up and walk away.

I sense his gaze upon me, through the mirror I am certain that I leave him drooling over me. His eyes widen and I see him adjusting his pants, trying to hide the fact that I just let him be. Karma is a bitch but I'm meaner.

The shopping tour continues in silence. I have to smile for myself because Loki is definitely peeved. We buy some shoes and jewellery that match our outfits and then we decide to go home.

Author's note:

Hello lovely readers!

How are you ?
Tell me what you think about the chapter.
I'm very keen on what you think about the next chapters. I have already written like ten more.

Question of the day...
If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?

I'd choose telekinesis. How cool will it be if you forgot to close the door && just close it with your mind, though...