Deal

We are laying next to one, catching our breaths. I stare up at the ceiling, and a smile tugs on my face.

Whatever feeling I have, it felt good. I have never been pleased like that before. All of my one-night stands have told me that they're good at it and in the end, I had to fake my orgasm. When the boys left, I had finished myself.

Loki instead, wow, he literally fulfilled his promise. But not only it, somehow, whenever we touched, electricity also sparked up or I felt kind of butterflies in my stomach. But I'm not the one who can be loved so I quickly shake the feeling away.

In the nick of time, I get up and pull the blanket to cover up my nudeness.

"You have to leave." I quip casually and look down at my bare feet.

"What?" He questions as if I was joking and uses his magic to summon our clothes back.

"Leave or I'll make you." I deadpan and look back into his emerald eyes.

He narrows them and strides a few steps toward me, looking angry and disappointed.

"Don't even consider fooling me, Darling. You know exactly how I pleased you well as you sang those chores just for me." He pauses as he breaths out a mischievous laugh, shaking his head. "And the smile you had after I finished you reveals the certain answer."

Having enough of him reading my facade, in desperation, I grab his shoulder. During the teleportation back to the Tower, I whirl him around with his armoured back against my front. The butterfly knife in my hand briefly touches his throat. I'm not hurting him but if he'd do a false move it would cut him eventually.

Because of his height, I have to tiptoe and the moment the Avengers hear us grunting, their heads snap at us. Everybody is in defence mode, minus Loki who has put his hands up surrendering. I shove him closer to the six.

"I'm not here to hurt any of you but I think you might have lost something."

Harshly, I push Loki away as he staggers astonished and crashes into his brother. Thor takes his brother by the collar so he can't escape another time.

"Back at joining us?" Steve acquires.

He takes me by my arms, he has me on lock. My arms are on the back as he holds me one-handed.

"Sorry, Mischief and I had a little disagreement. Now let me go."

"Where do you want to go? Back to your Batcave?" Tony questions and hands me a drink which I gladly take after I eye him suspiciously. "I'm the genius here."

"I have to agree with Stark. Him, Bruce and with a little help of his A.I. they calculated your teleportation code and know exactly where you were hiding." Clint clarifies as Tony shows me the hologram with the coordinates of my hiding place.

Natasha strolls to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to hide anymore."

Steve behind me approved too. "Besides, we could use you in our team, just in case."

"Plus, I have a room for you ready. Probably cosier than your feral cave." Tony offers and links with my glass as a toast.

I look at each one of them, everybody looking sincere. They are seriously begging for me to stay.

I sigh and take a sip of the whiskey. "You're saying, I get to have my own room in Stark's Tower?"

"Avenger's Tower." Bruce corrects and nods.

"Under one condition." Tony rolls his eyes and waves me to continue. "I'm not joining your club unless I get bored or it's something I'm thrilled for."

"That's a start," Steve comments.

"Are we giving up so easily?" Tony questions almost disappointed.

"There is no need for pushing her, Stark. She might have put us in some trouble but yet she saved Midgard with us and brought my brother back for his trial with Odin" Thor declares and I witness Loki shift in his boots.

I was never a fan of Odin in the stories I got told. Somehow I feel pity for Loki. I don't know what's going on between him and his father but something is odd. But one thing I know, if he's going to face justice against Odin, he'll get the death sentence. Even if Loki would tell his father that he wasn't the one to give all the blame. I highly doubt it, since he's stubborn as hell, Odin wouldn't care because he's stubborn too and a king.

"Deal?" Clint asks but I shake my head no with slight hesitation.

"It's only a deal under one last condition." I bargain. "Loki's staying." Without hesitation, all of them except Thor, mouthed no. "All right, then I'll be gone."

I put my hand up to wave them goodbye but Thor stops me. "My father, Odin, requested Loki's return for treason."

I blow out a laugh. "Odinson, don't take it personally. But I never liked the Allfather."

"Please, elaborate," Natasha suggests.

"He will swing the axe." I mock Odin's voice and create an imaginary axe with my black smoke as I imitate how it will end up for him.

"Well, he deserves it." Tony quips and points at Loki.

I turn over to meet Loki's gaze and smile. "Why won't you tell them on your own?"

He glares daggers at me as he tries to get away from Thor but fails miserably.

"Brother, was this not your doing?" Thor queries as he spins him around to face him.

Thor looks back to me when he doesn't get any response out of Loki, none other than scoffs. Thor's eyes pleading with me to give a hint or anything.

"Oh, no. I don't know the whole story. Plus, it's not my business to tell. But Thor, I can sense that you're debating whether to beam him up or not."

"Thor, buddy. You know he deserves it." Clint whispers over to him.

Thor's eyes never leave me and I can even feel a gaze from Loki, pleading with me to continue.

"If it wasn't Loki, fully responsible for his action, I would rather leave him by her side. I know my father wouldn't believe anything that comes from his silver tongue."

I hear Clint mutter that wasn't his point and slumps his shoulder.

"I'm with Thor. Nobody deserves the death sentence anyway." Steve accounts.

"I think we should give them a chance." Natasha starts and Clint's eyes widen. "Besides, Loki seems to behave around her."

"Not you too, Nat," Bruce murmur and she sends him an apologetic smile. "But we could use someone like you... so..."

Tony sighs exasperatedly as he gives in. He walks to me and hands me his hand but before I can give him a handshake he pulls away. I look at him suspiciously as he watches me in disbelief at what he is about to say.

"We don't have enough floors. So you and Rock of Ages are going to share one."

Gladly I grab his hand and give him a strong handshake. "Deal."