Disagreement

I was looking at the empty data file on the lonely holograph in front of us. My stomach feels uneasy but I swallow the tension down. This isn't the time to show off any of my symptoms or other emotions that can be seen as a weakness.

We all agreed to look into the system to find any kind of trace. Any kind of solution to adjust the scientists' failure because we all know it is no good to have a killer robot going havoc in the already broken world.

Only Thor went out to go after him. I could have too together with Loki. But I knew I wasn't in the right space with my mind, so we both agreed to help out in the laboratory. Although, I must admit, I'm not quite sure if I'm just a brick along the road instead of a better help.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch," Banner says matter of factly with a hint of panic traced in his voice.

Steve sighs, his jaw clenched, "Ultron."

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other," Natasha confirms and eyes me and Bucky who joined us later with Steve.

I take a menacing step closer to her although I peer my eyes through Tony's soul. "I've told you everything that you should know. And don't blame it on him." I point to Bucky who stands beside me, feeling unwell in this new situation. "He doesn't remember all of it."

"Enough." Steve steps in and stops our little fight before anything escalates. "What else do we get?"

Rhodey clears his throat, his eyes full of worry. "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes," Hill gasps.

A cold shiver runs down my spine. He can go through every file the Avengers owned. The files that once belonged to S.H.I.E.L.D. The organization that got compromised by HYDRA.

What if Ultron has the trigger words for Bucky?

And what if the vaccine-like injection Tony and Bruce invented doesn't work on me?

What if the gone-bad A.I. uses my trigger words? Though when I helped the Avengers to stop Loki, Fury assured me to destroy all the files but I'm not sure anymore if I can trust any of them now. Not when HYDRA went undercover as an S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. My files and data can be everywhere.

My brain stops pondering the questions when Maria and Rhodey leave us since they need to make some calls to keep the codes of the bombs intact.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead," Natasha questioned into the big round when they left.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct," Steve mutters concerned as he looks at the ground thinking about everything.

Clint chimes in, and I wish he didn't. "He also said he killed somebody and not to procreate."

"I saw nothing else within this area. Nobody got severe injuries." Loki turns to me and says in a whisper, "Did the robot refer to the power of yours to procreate?"

"Hold on a minute!", Tony shouts which makes me want to shriek but I stand paralyzed in my stature, either afraid of them knowing the truth or me spilling something out I don't want to tell. "Any other secrets you still haven't told?"

My head snaps upwards to hold my tears. I stopped breathing for a moment to keep myself sane. Luckily for me, Loki and Bucky step forward. Creating some kind of barrier with their bodies since they notice my overwhelmness.

"You are in no right to be mad at her. She has her reasons which only I can understand. I know it because I was there," Bucky growls, his balled hands trembling a little and his eyes well up, either it's from the tormenting memories we both shared or the anger boils in his blood.