I'm not HYDRA

TW: Continues 🔥🌶️ ends up with trauma

My eyes probably match his darkened eyes filled with hunger and desire. I buckle my hips to meet his naked crotch. Loki holds my waist to pull me closer to him. His head snuggled in the crook of my neck. The fallen prince of Asgard nibbles on my sensitive skin and puts the head of his member right at my entrance.

My fingers tangled into his raven black locks and my head tilted back from his teasing. I groan frustrated, needing him already inside of me. My groin ached to be filled with him.

"Oh, you're eager," he whispers hoarsely, sliding his cock up and down my clit. "And so wet for me already."

"Perhaps the training was a bit too heated," I tease back and bite his lower lip.

He growls in return and slips his tongue into my mouth. A moan from my throat as he pushed slowly inside of me. He deepens the kiss, not moving his hips yet to let me adjust to his size. The kiss is soft and filled with compassion and then I pull back to take a breath.

"I need you to muffle my noises before the others know what we are doing in here," I tell him with a moan.

He chuckles and moves his hips sensually slow, making me build up my orgasm already. Occasionally, I let go of his hair, one hand gripping the mat and the other on my mouth to hush myself. But it gets yanked away quite quickly with his hand and pinning it above my head as he grunts in pleasure.

His stare is intense and moans as he feels my walls clench around his dick. I beg for him for more but only his name slips out my mouth in a pleading groan. If I could, I had screamed it but I don't want to give away the dirty thing we're doing now.

"You want the God of Mischief to make you shut up, dear Goddess of Death?", he breathes out heavily and I can feel him growing bigger and harder.

The tension building up inside me and all I can do is bop my head up and down, biting my tongue to prevent any loud sounds to slip out. He chuckles and fastens his movements, rather harsh but just perfect to hit the right spot which drives me crazy. As if he accepted the challenge to make me scream without thinking about any consequences. He lives for the risk, it turns him on, I guess.

"And what will you do if I refuse?"

After a few moans, groans, and grunts, and not feeling like a horny wreck anymore, I finally manage to pant: "Then I'm going to scream your name."

I gasp at his sudden thrust, hitting my g-spot and my nails dig into the flesh of his bare muscled back. My orgasm comes along with the screeching noises of our sweaty bodies rubbing against the matt. As I reopen my eyes, I can see he has a look of ecstasy on him as well.

"Go on, Princess," He pauses when he starts to grunt with each thrust. He's chasing his release now and it is totally clear that I'm reaching my climax at any moment but still holding back. His thrusts get sloppier and I swear my walls are squeezing his cock right perfectly. I can hear it and see it. "Scream it. Scream it loud, so everyone can hear."

And with his command, my body being obedient, I let the orgasm consume me. Squirming in pleasure and screaming out his name. At the same time, he lets his seed spill inside me. His movements still, Loki lets out a low grunt as his hunger, just like mine, is finally fed. We both lay there for a moment after our release.

"Wow," he pants. "You...really brought out the beast in me, Darling."

And as if those words were a trigger, my body starts to shake. Well, more than before since I'm still coming down from my orgasm. But now, I'm shaking from something that never even occurred to me but it still haunts me. I feel my chest tighten and I quickly sit up, holding onto my naked chest. Loki tilts his head and furrows his brows in concern.

"Shadow," he tries to reach my hand but hesitates, so his hand hovers around mine which clutches the dirty matt tightly. "have I misunderstood your consent?"

Because of the loss of air, I can inhale, I shake my head to assure him that I wanted this. Loki flicks his hand and we are back covered in our clothes. I feel more relaxed now but stiffen up slightly when his warm hand takes mine into his. He brings my hand up to his mouth and leaves a chaste kiss. Suddenly I can find myself breathing normally again but now I feel more confused.

When he notices tears rolling down my cheeks, he brushes them softly away with his thumb. He looks so worried and I can sense how he wants to make me feel better. I shut my eyes close and my lips twitch. My mind is battling with itself because I wanted him to make me cry or something else which is negative so I won't fall more in love with this guy.

Jumping back onto my feet, I turn around and point a finger at him while I brush my blurry vision from my eyes with the other back of my hand. "Please make me hate you!"

I hit him, push him away, and even if it looks pathetic, I just wanted him to hate me.

Loki's response breaks my heart and it makes it worse for me to look at him. "Why would I want to do that?", he breaks the long silence and I look back up to him. His voice sounded like pure disgust but I could hear the slight crack in it. He tries to hide his true emotion.

I let out a shaky breath since I couldn't find the right words to put it together. Well, how can you tell someone you feel something for wanting him to make you hate him?

The smirk is tugged on his lips as if just read my mind. Back onto his feet, he moves towards me but I back off until I find myself confident enough to stay put.

"Hate me?", he stands only mere inches before me. "But hate is such a strong word. It takes up so much energy for such a negative feeling."

I swallow a lump in my throat because I am rethinking what he just said. Probably because he's right. It takes a lot of energy for me right now and maybe, just a bit, I should consider giving in. But love is scaring me.

His smirk grows wider. "Tell me, would it really be easier for you to hate me," he pauses again and takes a step back to observe my face from a distance. Quickly I look down and let my hair fall in front of my face to make it harder for him to read me. His hand cups my face and makes me look back up to him. His face softens before he continues, "Than to love me?"

I press my lips together but never break our starring and lie straight through my teeth in a whisper with a low yes.

He furrows his brows. "So you want to force your heart to feel hate for me and to force your mind to find reasons to push me away?" He leans closer and I take another step back since my heart rate accelerates. "And who exactly would get hurt in the end?" He leans in closer and whispers sharply into my ear, "Me or you?"

A shiver runs down my spine and I shake it away. I push him away but at the moment he's stronger than I am, so he still stands exactly at the same spot. My hand runs through my hair. I want to tell him that both of us would get hurt but I can't do that.

Before I can speak up my mind, Loki sighs. "You are afraid of getting hurt, I understand that. You do not want to endure that again." He smiles and strokes my cheek and I reluctantly lean against his soft hand without thinking. "But now ask yourself a question." I miss his calming hand on my face as soon as he lets go. "Is the chance of getting hurt worth losing out on love and happiness?"

Back at it again, my fingers pick on the skin of my hand. "Love means trust. The last time I trusted someone it got me manipulated, tortured, and brainwashed me to kill innocent people like there. It is a clear yes."

He chuckles lowly as if he knows exactly he got me. "Fair point, but I am not HYDRA." He takes my hands to stop me from hurting myself. "I am not a scientist and I certainly won't hurt you." He leans in even closer and my breath hitches. "Tell me, don't you feel something right now? Do you feel how our breaths mix together and how your heartbeat is accelerating?" His hands trace down my waist and I just let it consume me. I loved his slick and big fingers touching me. "Do you feel what is happening between us right now?"

"Female Reaper," Jarvis calls out and I jump back from Loki's touch. "Mr. Stark acquires you in his laboratory."

"Thanks, Jarvis, tell him I'm on my way," I tell the A.I. but watch Loki closely.

He frowns a tad bit from being disturbed by our little conversation. If looks could kill, he had JARVIS dead by now. And I thank fate for Tony to need me before one of us could have confessed something.

Without saying a word, I turn on my heels and leave the gym.