Battle on Svartalfheim

"Thor! No!", Jane shouts in pure shock.

I hold her because I'm not sure if she knows any of this plan. From afar, I see Malekith walking toward us. Loki goes again after Thor with Long and slow strides.

"You really think I cared about Frigga, about any of you?" He kicks him in the stomach. "All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!"

How Loki said the last part was full of hatred. Even I wasn't sure anymore if he will stick to the plan or not. Thor raises his hand, attempting to summon Mjolnir, but Loki cuts off his hand making Thor scream out in pain. We both gasp as Jane escapes my grasp and rushes over to Thor. Jumping on my feet, I get to Loki without knowing why.

Also, I am still this weak from the extraction before but Loki pushes me with ease to the ground. Then he grabs Jane and turns to face Malekith and his followers. Leaving me behind in the dirt as I try to catch my Breath.

"Malekith, I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift!" He throws Jane at Malekith's feet. "I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn."

I stumble back on my feet and throw a weak nebula ball at Loki. He turns around and glares down at me with a raised brow, amused by my petty attempt. "You betrayed us! You betrayed me! I trusted you!"

He laughs darkly, even his eyes look intimidating. Dark as I never saw them. Not even when he attacked New York. "Trust? You never trusted me, isn't it?" His words were venom, and my mouth gaped open but I was lost for words. "You talk about love, about fun but all you ever wanted was to for your own use. You wanted no more than to be friends. This ends right here and now. I am no longer your toy, do you understand?"

Suddenly, I become a feeling that all he meant was being true. My eyes pricked with tears as I grow in wrath. I run towards him but from my tunnel vision, the monster Elf hits me and I land far away in the stones.

I sit back up, catching my breath but it takes my breath away when I see Malekith turning Thor by using his foot. Grunting, I hold my side that will probably be painted blue from the attack. Malekith then lifts Jane in the air, trying to extract the Aether but nothing is happening.

"Loki, now!"

Loki uses his diversion tactics and we see that he had never amputated Thor's hand, Thor quickly summons Mjolnir. Malekith seethes in anger as he realizes the Aether is no longer in Jane and turns his head towards me as if the Aether inside me has just called out for his master. My Breath hitches at the sudden buzz in my bones.

"Get her!", he orders and lets Jane fall from the sky, but luckily Thor is her true savior.

The monster throws a grenade in the air, next to me but Loki pushes me away. Otherwise, I would have been gone forever. Unfortunately is that he was too close to the vortex. I use the space stone's power to create a portal and pull him onto me with my shadows. At least there is one positive aspect in this shitty realm. The Darkness gains my shadows more strength. But still, I pant from all the Exhaustion.

"You really did fool me this time, Laufeyson," I whisper and push him off of me since his Body weight makes me barely breathe any air into my lungs.

"I am known as the God of Trickery."

Both of us get back on our feet and join Thor in this war. While Thor throws lighting with his hammer, Loki uses his magic and combat skills and I just try to do my thing. I throw punches even when I get beaten up really badly because of the lack of rest after the extraction.

Grunts and groans leave my mouth after every Blow. My Body feels damn sore and I am sure for minimus three bones must have been broken. The cracks and the searing pain told me so. My eyes pricked with Tears from all the pain but I can't give up now, not yet.