Thor's Flame

I was about to tell the story of my life when all of a sudden sirens from the police were heard. The three of us exchange looks and run to the exit. It is pouring, fitting perfectly for England's weather. But I notice that we are spared from getting wet. That is the God of Thunder's doing.

While Loki is rolling his eyes, I follow Thor's gaze and land on two women that are in the middle of the circus. The two of them are discussing something, while the younger one looks worried and the other is mad.

They stop talking as the brunette looks over to us in surprise and slight shock. But I do only notice after she focuses her gaze on Thor when he stops shielding us from the rain. Within seconds, Loki and I get wet.

Usually, I don't get cold but with the lack of sleep and going crazy, my body gets weak. It's not that I'm dying but I feel more like a human instead of the goddess I am. The raindrops soaking my clothes, make me shiver. Reflexive my arms cuddle up my body to keep the warm in me as I start to wobble on my feet to heat me.

Thor walks to that woman and before one of them could exchange words, she slaps him across the face. My heart jumps when I hear Loki laugh which makes me smile too. Although Thor looks pissed at us, he doesn't seem surprised by the sudden attack from the lady.

And something about the lady, whether it is the way she talks, the way she looks, or the way it's just her, I feel dizzy about it. While my head ponders, my body gets attracted to hers just like the aether.

"Will you please stop drooling over her?" I hear Loki say annoyed. I turn to him and shut my mouth. I haven't realized that I was so busy checking her out. "Besides, she is already assigned to somebody else. She is Thor's flame."

"That is Jane Foster?" Loki nods and my gaze returns to the lady next to Thor. "My body buzzes to meet her."

Loki hummed. "Well, your body buzzes around because of the cold you are feeling. Why don't you go back inside?"

Loki suggests and his jaw tightens. He grits his teeth as if he would bite his tongue to not slip a word. Quickly his tense body exchanges with a small smile but his fingers pick on the bracelet. His hands were behind his back pretty fast too.

"Alright, Loki. Chill. I have experienced some nights with women but I'm more into penises. So, you're still safe."

An exasperated sigh comes from him. "I haven't meant it in that way. And if you do not stop buzzing around I will make it stop."

I roll my eyes. As if I could stop my reflexes because if I could, I would already. Before we return our attention to the lovebirds, a red soundwave knocks everybody down except for me.

The wind hits me, my hair flows back and my body absorbs even more of the power. In slow-motion, I follow the point which causes it. I gasp as I see the power source comes out of Jane who also got knocked down. The reality stone is too strong to wield for her.

Now I know why my body felt attraction towards her. Once the power slowed down, her body gets pulled up and slowly came for me. Like a magnet but with the aether. Jane is half-conscious, still overwhelmed by the power she feels. But when she finally recovered the magnetization stopped.

The policemen that are circling us, all are pointing their guns toward her. Thor steps in front of her as a warning. I too wanted to interfere but Mr. Mischief next to me gets recognized by one officer and both of us are a target too.

"This woman is unwell!" Thor tells them but the officer has more fear to think throughout.

My hands fly high to the sky as I signal to them that I am not a danger like Jane or an intruder like Loki.