Surrendering is powerful

TW: 🔥🌶️ continues

The way he worships me makes my heart fluster. I draw Patterns on his attire, his chest heaving after our intimate act a few minutes ago. My thoughts go back to when he praised me and made me cum. His Growl sent me into ecstasy adding pleasure to his power.

"It would be a shame if I'd rip the beautiful dress off you," Loki hints and glances over to my Hand that trailed down to his tented bulge around the leather trousers I didn't even notice that I was horny again by just thinking of it. A second later, the emerald shimmer tickles my body leaving our bodies naked. "Much better."

He then pulls me down to him by my choker which I didn't realize he hasn't removed along with the rest. But I like the idea of it, much to his advantage though. The hand still holding the choker, his other hand tangles his fingers into my hair and crashes his lips onto mine.

My tongue slips into his mouth as we both devour our tastes. I start to get hot and Loki tracing his fingers all over my body makes me desperate to have him entering me.

A knock at the door makes us pause in our heated make-out session. Loki growls at the person behind the door.

"Prince Loki, they are awaiting your arrival," a guard announces muffled through the door.

Loki rolls us over and slips two fingers into me as he leans closer to my ear. "I want you to answer the guard," Loki whispers in a husky voice and starts pumping his finger in a teasing way. Slowly making me dripping wet. Again.

"We'll... be there in a fe-few," I whimper and let out a long holding moan when I finally hear him walk away.

"Good girl," Loki praises and pulls his finger out of me to suck his fingers clean. "Now spread your legs. We don't want them to wait any longer, don't we?"

I shake my head and spread my legs. When I want to put them around his waist, he glares at me and pushes me back down.

"We are in Asgard. My kingdom and I am the prince. You should be following my orders. Use your words, pet."

I breathe out a frustrated huff. "No, we don't want to show up too late." I groan out in desperate need of that desire.

"Good girl." He pushes his fingers back inside me and his praise sends me to the edge. "Oh my... You're so tight around my fingers. But we did fuck a few minutes ago, didn't we?"

I whimper and arch my back as he starts to use his magic on me. "Oh, God, Loki."

He chuckles seductively and leans closer to my ear. "That's right, use my name, pet." His seidr starts to vibrate around his fingers and makes my body jolt to the reaction. He laughs pleasantly and starts to kiss my neck, leaving bite marks on it. "You do taste divine, my dear Goddess."

All his praises make my heart flutter and I'm almost giving in. Admitting that I am falling for the God of Mischief. My body tenses to all the pleasure he presents me but my mind is all over the place.

"Relax, darling." I open my eyes and see that he's a bit concerned and even slowed the pace on me. "Do you want me to stop?"

I was hesitating but yet, the lust in me is winning. I shake my head and roll us around. Avoiding eye contact, I take his again hardened member and position it at my entrance.

When I slide down slowly, he moans and his eyes shut close, taking everything in. His hands move to my waist. My breathing becomes shorter as I feel coming closer to the edge again. While his breaths are short and heavy as if he's holding his orgasm.

Suddenly he holds me still and growls desperately: "Slow down, princess. We are in no rush."

So I did. Obedient, I went slower, rocking his hips. And well, he has a point. The slow pace is indeed also a good feeling. Maybe I had misunderstood how sex works.

"This is so," I pause as a moan escapes me and my body boils in desire, "intense."

He chuckles lightheartedly and pulls me on my choker to meet his lips. I pull away to sit back up and let my head roll backward.

"Yet, you're still not giving in." He pushes me so that I fall onto my back and he hovers over me. With one hand, he pins my hands above my head and the other chokes me softly. "Let yourself go and be obedient."

He moans and puts a little bit more pressure on my neck. The second he entered me again, I let go. He grins satisfied as I let out all these noises, screaming for the sweet release.

"Just how I like it." He comments and lets go of me, filling his seed in me.

We both lay next to each other as we stare at the ceiling. My mind runs a hundred miles per hour, just thinking about how much feeling I have shown in this intimate intercourse.

I can't let These emotions take the upper hand. Although, it hurts to let go, it is what I have to do.

Loki notices my worried face and sits up, brushing the sweat on my cheek away."Are you alright?"

I sit up and start to pinch the skin of my hand. "This is the last time we did such a thing. I think it is better if we just stay... normal friends."

He narrows his eyes, for a brief moment I can see that he's taken aback by my words but he swiftly hides it. His unreadable face is back on and he nods.

"We should get dressed and attend the family gathering before they get suspicious."

He clears his throat and waves his hand to conjure our clothes back on. "You are right. Ready to go, princess?"

I blush again but gulp the feeling away as I take his hand which he's offering and he leads the way.