Slave

As the morning sun slowly warms up my face, I decide to finally go back to the chamber and have a nap. When I entered the palace, I sense all eyes on me. Usually, I would hold my chin up high and have a sly smile on my lips but instead, I duck my face and pass all the workers and guards at a fast pace.

As I neared the doors of my room, I hear some screeching and squicking noises. I approach the door slowly and my blood boils in my veins. The muffled moans coming from my room make my hand tremble as I place my hand on the door handle. I tighten my grip on the handle and press my teeth together.

What the hell am I feeling? Why am I furious when I hear another female groan in our fucking room? Is this jealousy? Or is it just because I want my fucking nap but this moron is fucking a whore in my damn bed? Yes, that must be it.

Pushing the handle down, I enter the room and get greeted by Loki thrusting himself into a maiden in doggy style while pushing her head into the sheets to dampen her noises. He stopped his movements as soon as his head shot up to face me, getting almost pale.

With a poker face, I faked a smile and slumped on the armchair right in front of the bed. Since Loki's hand aren't pushing the slave's head down, she eyed me straight away. Her already red cheeks blushed even more.

"Oh, go on. I don't mind your show. Hope, I won't bother you while I read a book," I tell them and blindly take a book from behind me while my eyes never leave those two naked Asgardians.

The woman begins to whimper as Loki starts doing his movements after he squinted his eyes at me. I open up the black book, having no clue what it is about - not that I would read it, though - I turn the pages and watch them go on.

I cross my legs because the more she comes closer to the edge, I feel the heat burning up inside me. Not the usual heat of arousal, more the heat of wrath.

Loki's shoulder slumped a little when he looked at me. His jaw clenched and he pulled tighter on the slave's hair. Breaking the eye contact, I watch him struggle to focus on the ass that spreads wide just for him to have a bit of fun.

Loki growls and starts to pound harder and faster and either she really came that quick or she's a really good actor. She rides out her climax while Loki pulled out and quickly summoned his clothing. As soon as she calmed down from her high, Loki snaps: "Leave."

Her eyes grow wide, bows her head in respect and gathers all her belongings before leaving our room.

Clapping the book shut, the dust swirling around my face, Loki's head snaps up to meet my gaze.

"Good, now that you're finally done, I can go to sleep," I snarl and get under the blankets that are still warm after their act. I scrunch my nose at the thought.

"You haven't enjoyed it much, have you?", he asks even though it sounded more like a statement.

I sit back up and spit: "You neither."

He furrows his brows and crosses his arms. "A lot more than you have."

"Is it so? Isn't it more satisfying when you would have cum too?" I said that harsher than I even intended to.

Uncrossing his arms, his head up high with his evil grin. "What is the real problem?" I huff and lay back down. I cover my face with the duvet and close my eyes. "Why do you feel jealousy when all you want is nothing more than to be friends?"

I roll in the bed and tell him: "All I wanted is to go to bed but oh, dear. No, I couldn't because you decided to fuck a poor maiden. Is this an omen for you as a prince? To order any woman into the palace so you can enjoy yourself?"

"I can do whatever I want," he growls and pulls the blanket out of my face.

"Then do it elsewhere. Just remember that we are sharing your room. Mom's order." I say finally and cover myself back and try to get some sleep.

He snorts. "A pathetic excuse coming from the Goddess of Death."

Throwing the blankets away, I hover back to my feet and point a finger at him. "And you are a pathetic God who thinks we endured the same past. But you have no idea what I went through."

His snatching my wrist startles me and even more when he pulls me closer, our faces inches away and his eyes cold as ice. "We both endured torture, believe it or not. We both did things we cannot undo. But at least I accept the faith which I try to give you back the way you did for me."

Guilty, I gulp and try to get rid of him. "I did nothing but to spare you from being locked up an eternity in the Dungeons of Asgard or, even worse, the death sentence."

His grip on me loosens as his brows furrow until he lets me fully go. "You should give yourself more credit than that," he whispers softly.

My heart stammers and I try to shake it off by getting back to bed. "I need my beauty's sleep." I cover myself back up under the blanket and mumble into the pillow, "Can you leave?"

He shuffles around the room. Then there was a short silence. "Fine." He grumbles and leaves me alone.

The huge door shuts softly and I let out a deep breath. After a few turns and burying my head into the pillow to fade out the light. My mind is running a hundred miles an hour of what I just had witnessed and it doesn't help either that a few pictures of the cage I was once held in cross my brain. But eventually, my exhaustion consumes me and I fall to Sleep.