Get on your knees

Author's Note: The spicy scene continues in this chapter.

By the disbelieving look on Loki's face, he doesn't like to be called a toy either.

I drain all my weapons from my belt and start to unbuckle it. Taking it off, I slap my hand with the leather, eye contact always being persistent.

"Get on your knees," I seeth, showing off my authority.

Of course, I had to repeat the demand until Loki finally obeys. Warily, he kneels and I take a step closer. My head was high but my eyes never left his. The belt stretched out in my hands, and Loki almost looks afraid of what is coming next. Though the bulge in his trousers shows otherwise.

His hands on his lap start to adjust his pants but I whip the belt on his hand to prevent him from doing it. A low growl escapes his lips as he glares up at me but a hint of pink flushes his cheeks. He was liking it, even if he wouldn't admit it.

I bend down to his face and lick his lips which he purses into a thin line. "Have you understood my assignment of me not belonging to anyone?"

A scoffed chuckle is forced to come out of him as he tilts his head. "I am aware of what you have said, Darling. But you are dripping wet which I hardly believe you meant it."

I snatch his face with my hand, and he looks away as if he is trying to hide the enjoyment of his submission. I demand him to look at me and after a few blinks he gazes into mine.

"Well, I admit you're turning me on without trying. I guess I do the same to you?" He nods after gulping. I try to pull him up a little as a warning. "What did you say?"

"Yes, you do excite me for a reason." His eyes dilate with excitement and arousal.

I smile devilishly and straighten my posture, letting him go and holding the belt with both my hands. Seeing him struggling to hold it against me is making me hungrier for him. Thus, I decided to grab his shoulder and snap my fingers as we teleport onto Loki's bed.

His room surprises me. It looks a lot different than the one on the other side. While mine has boring white walls and sheets without any decor in my room, he has emerald green walls, black duvets, and golden things as decor. He must have used his magic to change the interior for his taste and I admit, those are truly his colors and it fits.

Back to straddling him, I use my belt to chain him to his own bed. Now I have Loki's hand tied up above his head while he is half sitting on the mattress.

"Now, I want you to do your magic trick by undressing yourself. And don't even consider unchaining yourself. The safe word is Sunnysideup. Say it and everything stops."

With a small flick, the green shimmer glows up his body, leaving him naked and ready for me. My finger traces his neck down to his nipples, circling them. Then add another finger and slowly strike further down his abdomen until I am close to his manhood.

His breath hitches when I lay my hands back on my body and strip out of my clothing in a slow and teasing way. Being only in my underwear, I crawl back and bend down. My mouth approaches his member, licking the tip of his shaft with my tongue.

I wasn't aware that I wanted to devour him so badly. Even though I want to torture him by starting slowly, I decide against it. Soon I have him full in my mouth, sucking and stroking in every way I could.

A moan escapes him as his hips begin to rock back and forth until I push him back. I want to please him by myself while he enjoys me doing it. When he tugs against the belt, I know he wouldn't last long. I feel him throbbing against my cheeks and rapidly I get up, leaving him to groan in frustration while edging.

He starts to rock his body to keep the pleasure but I stop him. I lay next to him and take off the rest of my clothes. My hands go to my breasts, kneading them softly. Then one hand traces down my body and I push a finger inside, adding another one.

Pleasuring myself is making his arousement grow. I watch him struggle for getting more but I tease him even harder by adding some moans when I hit my spot. My eyes observe his member with every movement I make until his dick starts to twitch.

"If you're going to cum without being inside me, you're going to regret it," I warn him and play further on me.

A few moments later, he closes his eyes and starts to breathe through his nose. "As you wish. The pleasure is all yours."

I am confused why he said that but I feel my body jotting and realize he has me under his spell. My walls start to clench and all I could do is to grab the bed sheets and let the orgasm consume me.

My mind forgot that I am actually the one in control. Unaware, he was free and rolls me over. One-handed, he lifts my lower body and I am in a doggy position. Without a warning, he slams hard inside of me. He tugs on my hair, bringing my head up as he leans in.

"I want you to cum all over me. I will let you quiver underneath me when we are done, do you understand?" I nod, not able to talk because I still haven't fully adjusted to him. "Use your words, my dear."

"Yes, my prince."

"Good, my princess. It won't last long, you had done great foreplay already."

Thus, he starts to pull out his shaft only the tip still inside of me, and then pushes him back inside. The pace is fast and I feel his hold on my waist getting stronger with every thrust. The way he leans down behind me, one hand supporting him, his moans fill my ears, mine doing the same to his.

His thrust gets harder and he pushes him back up to get deeper inside me. I feel him grow in me and twitch. His hand giving pressure on my crotch is enough for me to reach my climax. My juice is dripping on him and he reacts by filling me in with his hot liquid.

Both of us are panting and laying next to each other. The searing feeling makes me remember what had happened to me. My heart skips a beat at the thought. I am enjoying his presence a bit too much. I remember why I don't belong to anyone. I can't belong to anyone because it will end up in a disaster like the other day. And that breaks my heart once again.

After my recovery, I get up and take all of my clothes. I cover myself up with the fabrics and stop at the door before I leave the room. I turn around to see Loki sitting upright, his back leaning against the bedframe as he watches me intently.

"I agree on the terms for friends with benefits. Just in case you have high hopes, don't."

His eyes narrow as he sits up and nods. That's all he could do before I left his room.