Prisoner

Dormant, I feel how my body lays on hard concrete. Feeling some swift movements, I know I am in the air. It took me some time to peek open my eyes and after a while, I groan softly and sit up.

My presumption was almost correct. I am held in a circular cage made out of armoured glass. Scoffing, I get up but tense up when I hear somebody speaking behind me.

„Wonderful. Your snoring finally stopped." I turn around to face a man in green, black and golden armour. His hair isslick raven black, a little messy but so is his sweaty pale face. „Why is a petty woman like you held in in prison with a God like me?"

Grinning, I tip toe over to him. By the look on his face, he is surprised that I show no fear towards him.

„Let me guess." I hum and lean closer to his ear. „You're Asgardian."

Mere seconds later, he grabs me by my neck, squeezing it tightly enough to be a warning but without any force to kill me.

I moan as I crash into the glass later he stares into my eyes. „Come on, harder." I bite my lip to tease and he grows frustrated.

„I am Loki, the God of-„ I cut him off when he let go of me to take a step back.

„Mischief."

„Precisely. And you should choose your actions wisely." He warns me.

„Or what?" I ask innocently as I bat my eyelashes.

„You have no idea what I am capable of." He answers with a growl.

I chuckle. „You don't scare me, Loki. But you should fear me."

„That's pathetic. Why should I fear a mor-„

As he talks, I use my powers to shatter the glass. I look behind me to see how he gets pale white. The cage we are in rattles and a clicking noise was heard. Before I could snap my fingers to escape alone, he lunges at me and both of us escaped to my cave.

„You dumbass of a God," I grunt when we hit the floor. I lost balance because of him tackling me down, not being used to it teleporting with someone than me.

„Who do you think you are to think you could insult me? Besides, I just have saved your life."

„I was doing just fine, Mischief," I reply and dust off my suit.

„Really? I don't think you knew that when breaking the glass we would fall 30'000 feet from the air." He explains as he repeats my action with his attire.

„You have no idea who I am, don't you?" I question and walk to the bar.

As I make myself a drink, I offer him one too but he declines it. As I put all the needed liquor and ingredients into the shaker. I start the mixing. I added ice into my glass, poured the blue lagoon and began to sip my fresh made drink.

I get back to my hammock, passing by the hesitant Loki. Making myself comfortable I take another long slurp from my cocktail and watch Loki intensely with his blue eyes.

"You know, Loki. I always thought that the God of Mischief had green eyes." I start, knowing somehow that those aren't his true colours.

He scoffs and faces me his back. "You know only little about me, pet."

Sitting up from my hammock, I put down my drink and start clapping while I let out a small laugh. "Funny that you think I'm your pet when it's truly you who's being controlled. You see, you're the one who's in strings while somebody out there plays you as a puppet, hiding in the dark."

Not being sure if I had the right assumption but he tried to deny it, his body language tells me that I was correct. He stiffens slightly, his hands curls into fists. "I'm the leader of an army. I will be king of Midgard and no one will ever stop me."

There, on his forehead prickled a drop of sweat. As a God of Lies, he isn't quite good at it. I shrug my shoulders and plummet back on my hammock, sipping on my drink. "Go ahead, be king if you insist. But I'll do whatever I want to."

His brows furrows together, clearly confused about my behaviour. "If you aren't here to stop me then be on my side and you'd be free when we succeed." He suggests with a slick grin but I shake my head no. His smile drops quickly as it came. "Please, enlighten me, Mortal. Why were you at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base with the Tesseract when you aren't one of them."

Once again, I snicker and start to circle him. "Can a mortal," I pause and stop behind him, my hand wanders to his chest but he grabs it swiftly. Just like I wanted, he turns around and my index finger touches his nose bridge in a nick of time. "do this?"

Entering into his mind, he moans softly. I am surprised by the manner. All I could do is to enter into somebody's mind and let them show an image of their own but with me in it. I couldn't see or control whatever Loki isseeing. Like the others, those who feared me would live in a nightmare. Those who see me as a saviour, see me doing the good stuff. Whatever he sees, he must been enjoying  it. I stepp back and watch him wake up back to reality.

A blush creeps up his face as I glance down at his private area. I perceive how his leather trousers tightenes around his shaft and I wink back up at him. Well, that is something new for me to experience. Never have I ever come around seductive in someone's mind.

Anger washes all over his face to cover his reddened cheeks. Soon followed by a firm hold onto my neck. Bewildered, he pushes me to the ground. My back hurts from the sudden fall but I did my best to hide it in a teasing moan.

"Come on, harder, baby," I reply as he smotheres me.

With him being distracted, debating on killing me or taking me here, I ply along. Shutting my eyes, my breath clocks and I stop breathing. Or at least I tried to make it look like that. As soon he gets satisfied enough, he releases my throat panting as he still is stradling  on my lap. I catch a glint of emerald in his blue eyes, showing off some guilt. Briskly, I snatch his wrist and snap. With my teleporting ability, I bringt us back to that flying ship.

Landing on our feet, I boot him into his abdomen. He bents over and speeds towards me, trying to fight me back but I vanish before he gets even near me. It was too quick for me to think of an appropriate place to go. Unfortunately for me, I teleported right in front of a red-haired woman.

I curse internally because I used too much power to teleport one last time. I have to wait for at least a few hours to charge up the power. Meaning, that I have to fight my way out.

"You escaped but brought him back." She comments warily lifting a brow.

I shrug. "Honestly, I just wanted to escape myself. But greasy boy over there had other plans."

I triy to pass her but she stops me by holding my cloak. "Friend or foe?" she questions.

"Depends on if you let me go." I nod towards her grip on me.

She smiles. "Depends on if you kill or spare"

She speaks confidently and looks badass. I know she is a trained assassin. I lived long enough and observed my lifetime. I heard about the red room, those who trained skilled Black Widows. Either for their profit or HYDRA. And this isn't a facility for those kinds of corruption.

"Let's say we're equal." I negotiate but she doesn't relent. "You killed, I assume, hundreds of people. Innocent or not, before you joined the good side. I'm on nobody's side. Neither a hero nor a villain. But I can be your worst enemy if anybody crosses my way."

Her eyes grow wide when I hit a nerve and she lets go. I had her but have to stay cautious. She's afterall an excellent expert in getting any information out of somebody.

—————
Author's Note:

Alrightyyy, the second chapter is up and she had a quick encounter with our beloved Loki.

What do you think?