Lethal Beauty

TW: mild 🔥🌶️

We fought for another six rounds and none of us ever won or lost. Quite frustrating to be honest. And I can feel all the fury rising in my opponent. Loki's punches get sloppier, less calculated and his body slightly shaking from exhaustion and of course anger.

"I don't think one of us will ever give up," I tell him and throw a punch aimed at his arm but he dodges it by holding out his forearm, blocking my blow.

I would lie if I say my movements aren't the same. As I brush a strain of hair from my sweaty face, the temperature rises and sinks at the same time. Loki caught me off guard by the distraction of my hair.

Licking my salty lips, I see Loki being only an arm's length away from me with his signature smirk tugged on his face. The blade is the cool object I felt before while his body radiates heat.

"Then come closer," he challenges while the edge of his smirk grows wider.

Loki holds the dagger up to my throat like before but doesn't apply any more pressure. He seems to have calmed down a bit from his anger and is now acting smug instead. His face leans in closer seeming quite arrogant. But I can see more than that. Something strange sends a spark through my whole system. His eyes show some kind of affection and I hate to admit that I like it.

Automatically, my mind stops thinking and I do what my heart desires. I lean in closer too. He still keeps his dagger close to my throat and watches my every move. But I don't care if I get hurt. Because I want to know what he will do next. Or Maybe even what my heart will do next. All I want right now is to figure out what both of us will do from all the intense and hot fighting sessions.

"What happens if I," he pauses.

Although his chin is still high, his emerald gems show me some kind of softness. It's difficult to describe but I can tell there's something more and I want him to show me, "Did this?"

He leans in close enough that we are practically touching, and I can feel his hot breath on my skin. Sending me goosebumps all over my body.

Then he whispers into my ear, "How would you react if I kissed you again now?"

My heart stammers in desire but I remain calm even if I'm pathetically thrilled on the inside. Yet, this time my mind speaks up again. "Did you forget what happened the last time you kissed me?"

(A/N: Yeah, Girls, don't do that. Kicking a boy in the nuts isn't fair!)

I quirk my eyebrow, expecting a reaction and a response from him. An answer like the embarrassment of how I kicked him in the nuts. His whole face softens for a second. But his body language replies to me with something I did not expect at all. He pulls back with a smile, letting his dagger drop to his side. With a hushed plump, it hits the matt. With two swift moves, he traps me between his arms.

A yelp escapes my lungs as I feel his powerful muscles embracing me tightly against him. I take a sniff of his leathery and minty scent. As if he had worn a perfume to poison me to get in bed with him. Well, it works. The arousal spreads through my veins and I coincidentally cross my legs to not feel ashamed that I'm already so wet for him. Again.

For the millionth time, he leans in close. His face is just as close, as he stares at me once again, this time with a hungry look.

"No, I haven't forgotten." He pauses for a moment as if he's thinking. An unknown emotion is creeping into his expression. I'm scared, but even more infatuated with his sudden change of persona. It's thrilling. "I just don't care."

I swallow my growl down to hide it from him. Yet, he still heard me and a smirk crawls to his lips again.

"You're playing a dangerous game right now, Loki," I sigh and close my eyes to suppress my feelings toward him.

A brush on my cheek cuts me off guard and I snap my eyes open to gaze at him. His green eyes shine with hope but still, the darkness lingers behind it. A lustful and desired darkness that I want to experience again if I would let myself go.

Because damn this god of mischief. He's great in sex and I never got so brutally pleased by any men before. I could do this again with him for some stress relief. I just can't let my guard down after that to prevent from falling. Because in my situation I don't know what is worse. Falling for him and he will not catch me or give in to the love we both feel but have the consequences later. Just like I had it with the Red Skull which he had used my love towards him so he can use me as a weapon for HYDRA.

"Your beauty is lethal and I would be willing to trade my soul for a moment in your arms. Or all over you, in you."

He uses his silver tongue with a husky voice to pull me into his spell. Loki is talented and he has me.

"You really want me to be the death of you, don't you, Frosty?", I whisper back and pull him to me as our lips crash against each other.

I can feel him smile in our kiss and I do that in return. My teeth grace his lower lip as I moan out aloud when he lays his hands on my ass, squeezing it softly. A growl rolls from his tongue and I can feel his erection growing, turning me even more on.

"You've put me in quite the situation here, my goddess of death." He tugs an affectionate kiss onto my lips and then whispers seductively: "But I am certain you will forgive me if I say that you're too ravishing to resist, right?"

I pull away, he winks at me and I blush at his dorky but sweet compliments and pick-up lines. Admittingly, it does sound strange for his character and I won't lie that I'm not used to it. I'm more the kind of woman who gets straight to the point but with Loki, it feels different. And although I still don't want to admit it to myself or him, I'm fucking crushing over the trickster in front of me. And maybe... I have been falling for him already.

Hesitantly and also with a teasing motion, my hand wanders down to the band of his trousers. Playing with it before slipping inside and stroking his hardened shaft with my fingers. He sucks a shuddered breath while his cock twitches. A breathy gasp escapes my mouth at his sexy reaction.

After he regains his control back, he snatches my wrist. He's not pulling my hand away but enough to stop me from continuing the act. His forehead against my forehead, he stares down at me through his eyelashes.

"Don't tease the beast, unless you are truly seeking for trouble."

I bite my lip, debating on what kind of witty remark I should return. "What if I seek trouble right now?"

He smirks. "Oh, this is dangerous now. One slip and I will no longer be able to control myself," his breath gets caught in his throat when I continue with my movements.

He lets go of my wrist, laying it behind the small of my back and the other free hand grabs my neck softly. "So, tell me, little Shadow," he pauses and pulls in an exaggerated breath. "Do you want me to tame the beast?"

I gulp as his hand from my lower back moves forward between my thigh, rubbing his thumb over my sensitive area. "Unleash the beast."

He chuckles and hovers me up against the wall, kissing my neck. My head tilts backward as he trails his tongue over my throat.

"As you wish, princess," he whispers, his breath tickling on the wet spots and I can't no longer resist his charm.

Okay, to be true. I never had control over his charm. He had me since day one.

With that as my consent, Loki waves his hands and leaves us naked in the gym, locking the doors too, to prevent any uninvited visitors.

Thank the universe for his magic tricks!