Date

I literally pissed myself as I laughed. The Agent messed around with Loki. Instead of a nice restaurant, he sends him to McDonald's. At first, Loki looked around until he realized that Chez Donald's was a synonym to fool him.

"Did the trickster just got tricked?" I laugh as I hold myself on his shoulder for support and wipe my tears away.

"Ha ha, very funny."

His shoulders lowered and he pinched his nose bridge.

I feel sad for him, he wanted to do me a favor and it turns out not well. But I don't mind eating fast food at all.

"Come on, Loki. I don't need a fancy dinner. Let's grab some nuggies and fries and watch the stars." He scrunches his nose as we step a foot into the fast-food hall. "What do you like to eat?"

He looks up at the menu and I see how his forehead wrinkles. The more he studies the card the more disgusted he looks like.

"I am not going eat any of this over-fried food. This possibly cannot be healthy for any kind."

I roll my eyes and order for both of us each medium french fries, a box with twenty chicken nuggets to share, a coke for me, and a water bottle for him plus a Ceasar salad in case he's too picky.

Everything is packed up for takeaway, we go outside and I hold his forearm. I teleport us to a hill over London and sit on a bench underneath a tree.

I take out our food and start eating. As Loki hesitates to eat, I tell him to not be a baby. He takes a sniff as if it could be poison and watches me eating another nugget. I motion for him to take a bite and he slowly starts chewing on the chicken nugget. As soon as he begins to chew faster, I know he likes it.

"You like it, don't you?"

He stops before taking another chicken nugget in his fingers. "How can this be chicken?"

I chuckle and watch in awe as he tries the fries. He even licks his fingers after finishing the fried potato stick.

"Actually they throw the whole chick into a shredder and well..." Suddenly he stops munching and shoves the rest of his food towards me and takes the salad instead. "Why does everybody start being a vegetarian once they find out how chicken nuggets get produced?"

"I am not Vegetarian. I just think it is disgusting how they make them. Even absurd."

I roll my eyes and take a sip of my coke. "Says the guy who killed a hundred people." He shoots me a glare and I quickly apologize.

After finishing our food, I put the trash into the bin next to us. We sit there for a few moments in silence and gaze into the stars up the sky. We are lucky enough that the sky has opened up after the rain.

"Are you familiar with the star constellation?" Loki questions and I purse my lips, not knowing what he meant by it. "Yes or no, my dear?"

"You gotta stop calling me that, but I don't know exactly what you mean. I know that" I point to the sky. "is Ursa Major, a little dipper with Polaris in the end, and that one," I point to the next star. "Canis Major, the great dog. I can go further."

"Have you ever heard about the convergence?"

My head turns to meet his eyes. "You mean a cosmic event that occurs every 5,000 years?" A smile spreads his lips and his eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "I've heard about it. Why'd you ask?"

He clears his throat and looks back up at the sparkling sky. He points to one of the bigger stars. "Do you see those?" He asks and shows me a few others. "Soon all the nine realms are placed into alignment."

I notice how these stars are close to being in one line, perhaps a few more days or weeks. I am quite familiar with the stars but I have never noticed those stars. To be honest, I wasn't watching the stars for quite a while, not anymore like a few centuries ago.

"You know, maybe we could use the time when the convergence reaches its apex to take a short visit to Asgard."

I suggest and his mouth is agape, surprised at how I know this stuff. Then he squints his eyes and lays a hand on my cheek as his thumb caresses underneath my eye. I quickly pull away and turn my head to hide it.

"How did you get that scar?"

I hide my face behind my hair but he tugs the strain back behind my ear. I close my eyes not wanting to tell him.

How could I forget the full moon, the brightest light in the night sky? And the only light that reveals my only scar.

"Who did this to you?" Loki sounds angry, the question more like a demand.

"Nobody." I get up and wait for him to follow. "Can we please go home, I'm cold."

Without hesitation, he gets up and takes off his jacket which he genuinely lays over my shoulder. I wasn't cold, it is more of an excuse to escape the situation without having to tell him. But it is nice of him to take care of me which I still don't understand why.

"Has this something to do with your nightmare?"

In shock, I stop walking and pinch my thumb.

"I said, I don't want to talk about it."

Loki walks back to me, our faces inches away. "Actually, my dear. You told me to shut up."

I clench my jaw, trying to contain my anger. Even my hands curled into fists, I breathed out sharply through my nose.

"Then why won't you zip your mouth?" I ask him nicely as possible.

He smiles and holds his head eye, his eyes glowering down at me. "I am known to have a silver tongue. Do make me."

That's it. I lose my will to hold my rage. I scream out of frustration and push him away, accidentally with a huge soundwave. I curse mentally and run down to find Loki. He groans in pain as he gets out of the bush.

He holds a hand out, signaling me to stop coming any nearer. I try to apologize but he cuts me off all the time. He dusts off his suit and starts to walk away.

"Loki!" I call out and run after him. "I'm sorry, okay. It's just a sensitive subject. Besides, you don't talk either when it comes to a secret."

Briskly he turns around, making me bump into his muscular chest.

"You never asked."

I back off and look at him in disbelief. "What? Of course, I did, but I didn't push any further because I got the message."

He takes a few steps closer to me but I always try to back off. "No, you have never asked how I was doing. You were always the one who was being secretive. I have always told you when you asked."

I think about it and he was right. I am dumb to think that he never wanted to tell me anything. Loki starts to chuckle darkly, a grin plastered on his face as he slowly shakes his head.

„You seem to know everything about me. Of course, you needn't ask me anything, do you?"

„I only pretend to know everything."  My voice raises as I stand up straight. „But it seems you and your glorious purpose can go to hell."

I'm not in the mood to discuss this any further, so I decide to teleport myself to our home. I am certain to leave a risk by letting Loki alone outside the city but I know I could easily find him if he causes any trouble. Just not now.

Anyways, the mission says only to go check out for the abnormality and not to babysit a Frost Giant. Thus, he isn't my problem anymore.

-----

Author's note:

Sorry, this update came a week to late. But I'll post the next chapter next weekend && later every second weekend

Plus, I'm so excited to watch antman quantumania tomorrow.

Have you watched it yet?