Weak Barrier

The next morning, I felt much better. Yes, sure, I still have some cramps but it feels more like natural period cramps not like the heavy agony I experienced yesterday evening. I don't wish to be a human. Imagine that a normal human being would go through the abortion longer than I with the accelerated healing.

Well, the grief is still present in my dark thoughts along with the millions of questions that are pondering in my brain. Just in time to push them away, Steve orders us to suit up since Stark and Banner found Klaue's location.

In the quinjet, Steve told us our plan. While Tony, Thor, and he are going directly to the source. Natasha and Clint will wait on one side, while Loki and I will be staying on the other side for backup. And the backup for our backup plan will be a Banner with the code green.

During the short flight, I was preoccupied with my headphones, listening to some music to boost my fighting mood. Loki sat beside me all the time while we held our hands. He seemed to be concerned about my silence but I assured him that everything was fine. It is also for now everything okay.

Just a bit nervous about what kind of villain Ultron will be. Even more afraid of what else he could reveal that's my business to tell.

‚Disturbia' by Rihanna and ‚Heat Stroke' by Black Math were the two last songs blasting through my headphones when Clint said we were about to land before I put back my phone.

After the landing, we all went to our position. Loki and I hid behind a wall, hearing Ultron being angry at Klaue, grabbing him by the arm, ripping it off, and then apologizing.

"Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

Tony appears behind Ultron in his Iron Man suit and says with a faux disappointment, "Aww, Junior." He lands, and Steve and Thor come up behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," Ultron deadpans.

Thor steps in and declares, "We don't have to break anything."

"Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron replies annoyed.

That made me stifle my laugh. Loki glares at me, telling me to stay quiet as he shuffles uncomfortably on his feet.

"He beat me by one second," Tony confesses and looks at the God of Thunder and Captain America.

Then the blonde young teenager speaks up filled with anger, "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life," Tony explains to him.

Steve turns his attention to the enhanced twins, "You two can still walk away from this."

"Oh, we will," the brunette girl answers nonchalantly.

"I know you've suffered," Steve adds, trying to show them his concern.

Ultron groans pissed off, "Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Thor steps in and tries to bargain, "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

Ultron tilts his head. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

Now it's Stark who loses his patience, "Yuh-huh. What's the vibranium for?"

Ultron smiles. "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan-"

Without finishing his explanation, Ultron attacks Tony, and his drones drop down to attack the other two. Even the twins join this fight. And so did Klaue order his minions to shoot at all of us.