Love, Grief and a new Mission

Just like two lovebirds, Loki and I went from kissing to pure affection. The loving affection turned into a passion and went on with pure desire. The arousal led to throwing our clothes onto the floor, this time without Loki's magic.

We took our time taking our clothes off. Loki's finger traced patterns on my bare skin before pulling up my shirt. And so did I. My hands stroked his body over his suit, feeling his muscles underneath it. Doing it slowly pikes up both of our lusts and leaving us both panting on the floor in the living room is evidence enough to say this was better than great.

Moreover, with us lying side by side after doing it, I felt very loved and understood. On the contrary when Loki hovers back onto the feet and leaves me alone on the cold floor. I squeeze my eyes together and swear under my breath. Loki chuckles amused as he covers me up with a towel, leaving me speechless from the sudden aftercare he shows.

"Where was that filthy mouth of yours before?" He smirks. "Ah, I see. It was my doing for you to be unable to speak."

His lips connected with the skin of my neck, leaving soft and kind kisses behind while wiping off the mess he had left on me. Although I am pretty sure he made sure to fill me up with all of his belongings.

I blush hard and internally I get frustrated. How can such a man make someone like me so weak in her knees? Well, he's a God too. And perhaps we are truly made for each other. Just thinking of that reminds me of what Frigga has told me before she stepped into Valhalla.

"Did you know that your mother has already approved our relationship?"

Immediately Loki pulls away, and the corners of his lips go slightly down and his eyes close too. Slowly he sits up, summoning our clothes back on. I can sense by our covered bodies now that we're going to have a proper talk. So I get up too and sit beside him. Before Loki speaks up, he swallows.

"Even when you try to hide it, she knew. Mother is," he pauses and sighs deeply. "Was a witch. Were those her last words?"

My chest tightens a little, seeing Loki so broken about his mother. And it upsets me even more that I have never thought about him or even Thor, both could be grieving too. Up until now, it was always about me.

I put my hand on his. Loki looks up at me with a fixed gaze and is frozen in place. I squeeze his hand to mention to him, I am here and send him a smile.

"Besides keeping an eye on you?" Loki smiles a bit. "That I'm in charge of her when Odin tries something," I recall what Frigga told me in Valhalla.

I look away and purse my lips. "What else did she tell you, my love?"

I scoff and shrug my shoulders. Of course, he knows that she said something more than just those things. And he knows exactly I'm hiding the major fact that affects me. Now it is Loki's time to give me an assuringly squeeze of my hand.

"Sometimes she can be quite forthright when you lose faith in yourself. You needn't tell me. But believe me that it can be very mind-altering." He smiles. "And she is the Goddess of clairvoyance and marriage after all."

A breathless giggle escapes my throat, "You're not suggesting to marry me now, are you, my prince?" I wiggle with my brows to indicate I was just jesting.

Loki laughs a bit, "I suppose we rather not rush our courtship, my queen. However, marriage will be an option in our future."

I breathed out in relief when he mentioned taking our relationship slowly. But it still takes me by surprise that he already thinks about the farther future. When teenagers or younger adults meet their first real boyfriend, they immediately think about marrying them one day and having children. They may be oblivious to thinking like that but in the end, it is natural to do so if you're in love. A normal response of the human body. And I'm not going to lie thinking about my first real love was going to end up like a fairytale.