one

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

Megumi walks into the Miyashiro Prefectural Sugisawa Third High School as the moon came out providing him of some light to reach the cabinet like box that stood besides one of the school buildings.

"They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this?"

"Could they be any dumber?"he asks himself as he reached for the tab and opened it.

Megumi raised an eyebrow to see nothing inside, he stuffed his whole body and felt inside the box just in case it was hidden in the corners or ceiling.

He fell to the floor and checked under, then slammed his hands on top of the box to see the roof and went back to the doors and started opening it and closing it. Hoping that it'll appear.

Megumi sighed and grabs his phone, he dialed the number expecting the one person to answer but got the other instead.

"Hello~"

He closed his eyes in annoyance and then says "Can you please past it to my mom?"

"Why should I? I'm here, I thought you loved talking to me"

"Past it to my mom!"

"Ooo, Megumi honey please don't raise your voice. Remember, I'm your dad"

He rolled his eyes and says "I don't want to waste anymore time"

"It's empty, the Stevenson screens empty"

"For real? That's hilarious!"

"Maybe it took a nighttime stroll"