sixty five

"MY BABY!"

"MY BABY!"

She screeched out in cries as she tried to rip the strands off her body, she screamed and sobbed as she clawed at the ground to pull herself up but the glowing strands cutting through her skin made her back down slightly each time.

"MY BABY!"

∆∆∆∆

Megumi breathed heavily as he looked around the place he was in, bones of horns piled up in front of him as what seems to be a spine towers over him.

Nothing but silence and wind blew, he saw his reflection on the floor as it mirrored everything. He was concerned on how he ended up here, but he couldn't help but drift his thoughts away from this.

He still has his mind on Norie's staff.

The only thing he had equivalent to her being here, and it was snapped right in front of him. Was it still fixable? He hopes it was, not only did he feel sad but also guilty.

Guilty since it was his grandfather's staff, something Norie only had of her father. And Megumi let it break.

"Don't tell me you're still caught up with that stupid staff"

Megumi jumped and turned to see himself, the version with Sukunas marks.

"Burn in hell-"

"I did" the demon cut him off with a smirk.

"And it was lovely"

Megumi glared at him as he backed away from Sukuna walked towards him.

"But I'm surprised you haven't thrown a hissy fit that your mommy was taken, I truly thought you would at least fight me when I broke her staff"

The demon chuckled and said "why don't you cry?"

"Because I know she wouldn't want me to be" Megumi responded.

Sukuna mocked him, he rolled his eyes and said "okay Mr tough guy"

"I spoke with the dumbass pink haired brat not to long ago, when you woke up from your 3 day little nap"

"... about your mom"

Megumi stared as he continued "he knew you know"

"Knew what"

Sukuna smiled and says "do you remember the day where Norie had found pictures of your child years and showed it to you and your...friends?"