seventy four

∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆

"Okay and what's 3 + 7?" She spoke as she and a 6 year old Megumi sat in her dorm room.

"7 plus 3..." He repeated.

"Yeah, so their is 7 bunny's. Then their mommy gives them 3 bunny siblings, how many bunny's are they in total?"

"8...9...10" Megumi counted on his fingers.

"You got it my baby boy! Good job!" She says and kissed his head before giving him his pencil.

He wrote the number down on his homework before smiling.

"I did it!"

"Yes you did! You want a popsicle? You deserve it!" She said as she got off the bed and went to her mini fridge.

"Yeah!"

"Blue or red?"

"Blue!"

"Good choice! That's mommy's favorite too" she said as they sat on the ground and opened the popsicles.

"Guess what? I'll be making your favorite lunch today."

She hummed and pretended to think and said "can you remind me what it is?"

"Chicken Nanban with rice and miso soup mama!" Megumi laughed out as she jokingly tapped her head to "remember"

"Ah yes! That's the one, I'll be making you Chicken Nanban. But the breast part because that's my babys favorite right?" She said.

"Yeah!"

She smiled and she wiped his chin that had a bit of blue from the popsicle, Megumi yelled and held his head and said "brain freeze!"

She laughed and said "baby it's okay-"

She cut herself off with a yell and held her head too as both of them shook their heads in panic, once it was over they glared at the popsicles but continued to eat them.

The lights to her dorm room started to flicker making Megumi flinch and let out noises of an upcoming cry of fear as he quickly went to his mother and sat between her legs while using her arms as protection around him.