five

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"last night was amazing~"Gojo skipped beside Norie happily as if he were on cloud 9.

"Mhm"She only said with her arms crossed.

"What?"He asks.

"Nothing"

Gojo smiled nervously and said "are you mad?"

"Mad? No, no"

"Then what?"

Norie turned to him and repeated "what?"

"What do you mean what?! You only lasted a minute! We barely started and after 5 slams you yelled 'Oh my god!' and then passed out! And you kept bumping my head on the bed frame!"she yelled with an irk as he just stared.

"But I thought you finished?"Gojo asks oblivious.

"That was you, you moron!"Norie yells.

He scratched his head and then smiled and says "oh yeah!"

She glared and looked away with a pout, Gojo wrapped his arms around her and says "Look I'm sorry, Next time we'll last longer, I swear"

"Great, because next time won't be until next week"

"Huh?! No! Wait! Why?!"Gojo screeches out.

"Because it'll be my time of the month tomorrow"Norie responded.

He gawked and then he kneeled down in front of her, he gripped her hips and yelled at where her uterus is "I hate you, you hear me!"

"Gojo, Norie"

They turned to look and saw Ijichi standing a couple feet away from them.

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie stared down at the covered body of Itadori, she frowned as she caressed his head while she felt the coolness of it through the fabric.

"If you encounter it your choices are to either run or die, I warned them that fighting was absolutely not an option"

Norie grabbed Itadori's hand as Gojo says "it was intentional"

She looked up at him as Ijichi blinked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"