thirty nine

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

Nanami moved his body to get more comfortable in his bed, it was 3 in the morning and at this time he should've been sleeping. Though, he doesn't sleep much and he didn't really care but in this situation, he does.

"Sushi...yummy...yum..."

He turned Norie who was sleeping next to his head, when she would take a breath from out of her nose it would hit his ear softly. She had gotten back from a mission and she was to tired to head home so she came to Nanamis apartment.

And to wonder, why he did care that he couldn't sleep? It's just Norie. But it's not about her being the situation, it's who was with her on the mission.

"Norie...baby..."Gojo mumbled in his sleep as he had his arms wrapped around Nanamis head.

He glared at the white haired man but it was cut off when Norie snuggled in closer, grabbing Gojos hand, lacing their fingers together and she gripped Nanamis shirt.

The blondes lip twitched but he looks away from her sleeping squished up face and tried to fall asleep but Gojo giggled.

"Not here Norie..."he mumbled in his sleep while giggling as Nanami looked at him and shoved him off the bed.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Ready!"Itadori and Nobara yell with smiles.

Norie squealed and said "my babies look so adorable!"

They were getting ready to go on a mission with her and Gojo. Norie had brought them bucket hats since today would be a sunny day and she didn't want their skin to get affected by it.

"Mom, please stop"Megumi mumbled since Norie held his face, squishing his cheeks with her hands and held him close.

"My baby boy!"she only said with a smile.

"Okay! Are you guys ready? Their is approximately three spots that are infected with curses! We'll be gone the entire day."Gojo explained as he walked towards them.

"You know, Yaga hasn't even spoken about this mission to us"Nobara says.

Gojo smiled nervously making Megumi realize.

"I think I know why"the boy began as he was still be held by Norie.

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"What is it Megumi?"Itadori asked.

"These are just spots Gojo-Sensei had to go to an exorcise these curses, but him being the lazy ass he didn't do it. So he's bringing us to do it"