sixty three

ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵍᵒʲᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

ⁱ'ˡˡ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ...

∆∆∆∆

She pulled the trigger and the curse exploded, she breathed out and held her knee that she banged on the ground. She didn't feel like it was broken, she could walk but it was uncomfortable.

"What time is it?" The 19 year old asked as she quickly grabbed her phone.

7:39

"Shit!"she yelled and ran with a limp.

She was suppose to take the 7:40 bus to get to the other bus she gonna go on, she didn't even know why she was running when she knew she wasn't going to make it.

She ran past that bus station to get to the other, she luckily used her curse energy to relieve her pain in the knee for now.

She laughed in happiness when she saw the 7:45 bus that will take her to the final spot where she'd have to walk the whole way.

"Excuse me! Sorry! I have a son to make happy!"she called out when she accidentally bumps into people when she made her way inside the bus.

She sat down and impatiently waited and she checked her phone in anxiety, she turned around to face a woman and says "hello um, do you know about the Kairos Party supply store?"

"Yes I go there for my daughter's parties each time"she responded with a smile.

"That's great, anyways, do you know what time they close?" She asks as the bus started moving.

"At 8:00-No! No! No! No!" She cut her off in worry yells and turned away and gripped the seat in front of her.

After some long minutes that felt like hours she finally made it to downtown, Norie heard the thunder from above her making her look up.

"Really?! Please! Don't rain!"she yelled as she ran to the store.

It was around 7:51, she had time right? She'll just had to explain to the owner that it will be a quick shop and she'll be on her way. Yeah that's what she'll do.

She breathed heavily as she turned the corner and smiled when she saw the shop, she laughed but let out a shriek since her shoe got stuck in a crack from the side wall. She fell and landed on her chest, she groaned and winced in pain and felt her eyebrow.