forty three

"But you know, you know I'll see you againYou know, you know I'll see you again"

You know, you know I'll see you again"

∆∆∆∆∆

"If I knew it all then, would I do it again?
Would I do it again?"

∆∆∆∆∆

Warning ⚠️: SPOILER from Chapter 120 from the manga, just making sure I don't spoil anything if you haven't read the Manga.

When you see a single "∆" that's means below is the spoiler.

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie sat at her apartment as she laid on her couch, she was bored out of her mind. Megumi was at a middle school camping trip that he will return from tomorrow, and Gojo was assigned an overseas trip that he would also return from tomorrow so she was here alone.

"What should I do?"she asked herself quietly.

Norie laid there for a couple more seconds and her eyes widened with a smile.

∆∆∆∆∆

Nanami sat at his desk trying to focus on his work but then he felt his phone buzz underneath a stack of papers, he sighed and he moved them aside and picked it up.

He tapped the green button and put the phone up to his ear before saying "hello?"

"My sweet banana!"

"Yes Norie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to see if you would want to hang out! My baby boy is at a school camping trip and Gojo is overseas. So I'm kinda bored here"

"I wish I could, but I have work"

"Then just say there was an emergency and you need to go home early"