sixty six

"Are you your mothers son? Hit me"

Sukuna continued to tap his cheek and said "with your bare hands, you don't have your mother's staff to protect you anymore"

Megumi digged his fingers into the ground as the demon continued "who am I kidding, you're just a frail human. I'll take over your soul either way"

"Then I'll take Norie-"

Sukuna dogged Megumis fist that was about to land on his cheek, but the demon smirked and kneeled his chest in one quick motion and kicked him off.

The teen groaned as he slams against the ground, Megumi swiftly rolled to the side when Sukunas foot almost hit down into his gut. Cracking the spot, Megumi summoned the divine dog and let it pounce towards him.

Using it as a distraction so he can attack from behind, though Sukuna grabbed the divine dog from the neck letting it let out a pained whimper and threw it at Megumi that crashed into him and had him fall back.

"It's no use, for a someone who's a kid of one of the most powerful sorcerer's and deadly sorcerer killer... you're nothing but a fly!" The demon laughed.

"You'll never be your mother... nothing but wasted time. To think of it, you ruined her teenage years. And you know that she agrees-"

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Megumi cut him off angrily and managed to punch him across the jaw.

Sukunas eyes widened but he quickly glared and looked back at him and catched his fist, Megumi yelled when he twisted his wrist and sent his elbow down to his knee.

He cried out when he heard his bone crack, Megumi fell to the ground and tried not to move his arm much. He heard Sukuna laugh and say "the punch was a lucky shot"

Megumi shouted when Sukuna kicked him in the abdomen and said "give up?!"

Another kick was driven into his stomach making him choke on a yell before groaning in pain.

"Your mother would've gotten up by now...your grandparents would've gotten up by now! You're just a small weakling!" Sukuna yelled with each kick he sent to his gut.

"But I like having fun, so I'm glad you're still awake. You might get up and fight me again, so I guess I'll be civil and let your rest for the second fight!" He shouted and then kicked him away.

Megumi grunted when he slammed against the ground, he coughed out blood as Sukuna smiled and crouched down again.

"How about I tell you a story? Wouldn't that be nice? A story about the "strongest" sorcerer's wife and her parents"