eighteen

"so, c'mon."

"What's wrong? Weren't you the ones who told me not to run away?"Gojo asks as Norie walked besides him.

As they got closer Jogo threw a punch towards them but Norie smacked her staff on his neck causing him to get a whiplash as Gojo grabbed his arm.

Norie made a shield with her staff to block Hanamis attack and then created a sniper and shot multiple bullets towards him. Once they landed she hit him and the bullets exploded within his body.

She smiled and sliced his shoulders so they would fall limp to his sides and she heard Jogo yell behind her "Don't deactivate your amplification, Hanami!"

Norie kicked him towards Gojo as he was grabbed by the branches on his face, she impaled her staff into his back and Gojo says "Someone told me...that this is your weak spot"

He yanked them causing it to extract up painfully and Norie says "We thought so, you can't use your amplification and your innate technique at the same time"

She shoved Hanami away and then swung her staff so it will be held in front of her and Gojo horizontaly, they grabbed it and smiled. Hanami goes to attack but a barrier of energy shot out from them and he slammed into it.

His face started to crack and Gojo and Norie sent the final blow, Hanami crashed into the wall behind him, the destruction causing Jogo to stare with wide eyes.

"Ready for the other one baby?"Gojo asked her.

They turned their heads to Jogo as she smiled and said "ready..."

Jogo turned around and began running, Gojo and Norie trailed behind him as he tried throwing some of the people towards them to slow them down.

They heard the sound of a train and saw it coming to a stop besides them, one man yelled out to the others as he tried getting on but he didn't realize the curses that flooded inside.

"He's here!"Jogo yelled out happily.

The curses start exiting the train as it targeted the others, Gojo held Norie close to him as they stumbled by the trampling people.

"Shit"Norie said in terror.

"What are they thinking?"Gojo asked after with the same tone.

They saw someone zip out and throw an attack but Gojos barrier stopped the fist from Mahito who smiled down at them.

"Ha, I really can't hit you"he says.

Gojo sent his punches towards him but all it did was make Mahito smile and spoke out "let me share one thing I find so disgusting about humans..."

"There's so many of them"

Norie and Gojo looked at each other, thinking the same thing. The atrium, it might opening up.  They're thinking if their are more curses or curse users up stairs, do they plan on dumping everyone in Shibuya here?

The three curse users circled around them and released their attacks, and again, they were blocked but some of the people around it perished. Norie grabbed Jogo by the neck and slammed him down, she glared down at him as she slid her hand across her staff and then swung it down towards him.