forty eight

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"Sing to me
I am not doing well
Getting tired of my own words

Sing to me
'Cause I can't hear myself
Through the loudness of my own words

Call me selfish when I say this
I'm kind of helpless and I need you

Sing to me
'Cause I'm not doing well"

~ˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ; ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒ

∆∆∆∆∆

"I'll try and hold it up
Soon I hope, or as soon as I'm old enough

(Old enough to understand)
(Old enough to understand)"

~ᵖˡᵘᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗᵒʳ ; ʳᵉˣ ᵒʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʸ

∆∆∆∆∆

"You're move"Gojo spoke lowly.

Norie stared back with a stern face.

"You sure? I don't want you crying. You almost sliced the whole building in half last time"she spoke in the same tone.

He smiled and said "please, I'm ready, I'm not gonna cry"

"If you say so..."

Norie smacked the "+4" uno card on the table making Gojo scream in annoyance and grabbed the table and flipped it.

"I should've known!"he yelled as she laughed.

"Now now Gojo! Put 4 more!"Norie spoke as she grabbed four cards and smacked it into his chest.

"It's not fair!"Gojo cried and grabs them as he had 20 cards in his hands.

"Okay fine, I'll be nice. It's your turn, go"she said and leaned back on the chair.

He placed a yellow 4 making Norie laugh softly, he then realized how many cards she had. Her hands held two cards making him yell "no!"

"Yes!"she yelled with a sadistic smile.

Norie smacked a skip yellow then slammed a yellow 1 on the ground and yelled "Uno!"

Gojo sobbed out and says "baby why do you get so mean when theirs competition! I'm your husband!"

She smiled and traced her finger down his jawline while saying "Honey when it comes to competition, you're just my enemy"