thirty eight

"I'm gonna love you 'tilMy lungs give outI promise 'til death we part like in our vowsThat it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old"

My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part like in our vows
That it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old"

∆∆∆∆∆

5 years ago

"My heels! Where are my heels?!"Norie yelled as she ran down the halls of Jujutsu Tech.

"Norie! I need to put the veil on your head!"Shoko yelled running after her.

"Norie! You dumbass! I have your heels!"Utahime called out as she followed them.

Today was the day, Norie and Gojo we're going to get married. She already told him that she didn't want anything big, she just wanted it to be simple and just her friends, and wanted the wedding at the school.

Gojo didn't have any best men or Norie didn't want any best women. But the process of thinking about it was out of context.

"So you're not gonna have any best men?"Norie asked.

"Nah, I am my own best man, what about you?"Gojo responded as he slurped on his milkshake, lying back on the chair in a lazy position.

"I don't have any-I'll be your best woman!"he cut her off.

"God is Megumi in his tux? I forgot to check on him. What about the chairs? Are their enough?"Norie rambled as she put her heels on.

"There's literally only 5 of us"Utahime said

"But is there chairs?!"Norie asked in anxiousness.

"Yes Norie! There is chairs, calm down, I don't want you fainting"Shoko says as she placed the veil on her head.

"You know, even though you're acting like a lunatic, Gojo is acting the most lunatic"Utahime spoke.

"She's not gonna marry me anymore is she?! But why wouldn't she?! I'm hot! She's hot! I'm perfect! She's more perfect! We're a good pair! But what if she sees a hot guy and leaves me on the stand! What if it's Nanami she leaves me for?!"Gojo cried out.

Megumi stared at him and says "shut up"

Shoko turned Norie to the mirror behind her and she almost felt light headed at the sight.

"You look so beautiful"Utahime says.

"You think so?"