forty

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"What if we buy a house, get a dog, buy a lifetime supply of sweets and leave forever"

Norie laughed as she and Gojo sat outside under a tree, she sat in between his legs as her back leaned into his chest.

"It sounds so simple, yet I don't think we can just leave"she replied.

"Yeah we can, wouldn't it be good for Megumi?"

Norie looked down at the sleeping 8 year old boy resting on her chest with her cardigan wrapped around him, his ear resting on top of where her heart is, giving him the ambience he wanted.

"It would..."she says as she pull Megumi closer to her while Gojo tightened his grip around her waist slightly.

Norie leaned her head back to look up at the white haired man, she broke into a smile and reached her hand up to place it on his cheek.

Gojo smiled back and leaned into her touch.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Eat up my baby boy!"Norie says as she placed pancakes on Megumi's plate.

She heard Gojo clear his throat making her look at him, he had a cheeky smile while holding out his plate.

"Gojo, you had 8 pancakes, leave some for Megumi"Norie said.

"Please! Come on, just one more!"

"I'll share with you"

Gojo and Norie turned to Megumi who stared back.

He smiled brightly and said "really?!"

"No"

Gojo dropped his face into an annoyed one as Megumi smirked and ate a piece of his pancake.

"Okay, before you start arguing with my son, Megumi since you get out early from school today, we're gonna go buy some snacks at the corner store"Norie said as she flipped a pancake.

Megumi smiled as Gojo quickly snatched the pancake from his plate but the boy grabbed the pan where Norie was cooking the pancakes and swung it towards him.

"No!"Norie yelled.

∆∆∆∆∆

The couple walked Megumi to school after Norie luckily grabbed the hot pan from the boys hands before he slammed Gojo with it. But some of the uncooked pancake batter landed on Gojo causing him to scream at the heat to which Megumi just smiled.