seventeen

"do you like your ice cream baby?"

Megumi held his ice cream cone in his hand while the other held Norie's hand, she was walking slow and holding her stomach but had her smile that he always liked to see. But now, it seems fake, it seems forced which made the boy feel scared and sad.

"We're going far away okay? And I'm gonna buy you all the toys in the world and we're going to have a apartment and a big TV to watch cartoons"She spoke and then coughed out as the blood splattered to the ground.

"And...We're going to be happy... You're going to be okay...we're gonna be okay..."

"Mama-"Megumi was cut off when Norie wheezed out and fell to the floor in a limp.

He drops the ice cream and quickly kneeled down by her side.

"Mama!"He cried and shook her body but didn't respond getting him more worried.

Megumi looked around for help but realized that they were the only ones their, he looked back and tried to shake her again.

"Oi"

He flinched when he heard a voice behind him, Megumi turned and saw a boy around Norie's age. He walked closer as he had his hands in his pockets.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

Megumi didn't respond as he walked closer, The 6 year old quickly threw himself on top of Norie, covering her head with his arms. The man with the jujutsu school uniform crouched down and moved Norie's hair away from her face.

"Come on, we gotta help your mom. We're gonna go to Jujutsu Tech"

Megumi looked up at him, still keeping his arms wrapped around her head.

"I promise, I know your mother, My names Nanami Kento"

∆∆∆∆∆

"She's going to be fine"Shoko says holding Norie's hand as she laid in bed at Jujutsu Tech.

Megumi was next to her, hugged her as they slept peacefully. Nanami watch her face as Shoko turned to him.

"It's impressive you found them"

"Yeah"he only says, as he continues to watch Norie's face.

Eventually, Gojo came barging in like a lunatic screaming Norie's name. Shoko smacked her hand on his mouth making him yelp and hold it in pain.

After that, he stayed beside her until she woke up, he stayed until she recovered. Norie was also informed that Toji had been killed and she couldn't help but cry and grip onto Gojo for her thank you.

Everything was going great, not until Yaga pulled them aside and told them about Geto. Turns out he was on the run after commiting a massacre in a village, They we're both shocked.

Geto didn't seem like that type of man, Norie was quick to deny it but saw Yagas face and knew that it was the truth.

Megumi slept on Norie's chest as she sat under a tree outside the courtyard of the school, the weather was nice and she didn't want to miss it.