thirty one

What if he never left

What if he never left...what if he would've stayed like he promised he would. Would things be different?

"He's crying, he's crying"

3 week old Megumi was in Toji's arms crying out while Norie tried filming the cute moment.

"Rock him, it's okay"she spoke while he flinched when the newborn start flailing his arms and legs around.

"Norie-No, I don't think I got this"Toji stuttered out.

She laughed and placed the camera down, she walked towards them and grabbed Megumi from his arms and held his small body towards her chest and started swaying.

Toji looked as the baby started calming down and Norie smiled up at him, the smile he always lit up his life.

He smiled back and softly caressed Megumi's head.

Would she had never met Gojo? Just the thought...made her feel empty...

"Come to Mama, come on!"Norie says as Toji held Megumi's hands while they were teaching the boy to walk.

Megumi let out a excited yell while bopping up and down happily at the sight of his mother.

"Alright bud come on"Toji said and let his hands go.

The baby wobbled but took his first step carefully, Norie smiled brightly and said "come on! That's it my love!"

"He's doing it-"Toji cut himself off when Megumi slammed face first making them freeze.

Norie covered her mouth as Toji stood there, the baby looked up with an upset face. The three of them stared in silence.

"See he's a big boy-"

Megumi cried out cutting his father off making Norie cry and pick him up into her arms.

"I'm sorry! I know! I'm dumb!"she cried.

That day, where they fought. It would never had happen.

"Okay baby boy! Eat your birthday cupcake! Come on"Norie said happily as she and Toji stood in front of his booster chair that was connected to the kitchen chair.

Megumi squealed out and for some reason he laughed at the sight of the colorful blue and red cupcake.

"Here bud, you're suppose to eat it. What's so funny about a cupcake?"Toji said confused.