eighty

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

∆∆∆∆

"I'll keep him from getting near Norie Gojo" Kashimo spoke to the group as the walls were shaking from the black hole.

"But- but the black hole is pulling everything into it- including your curse energy! Do you see the countless of things getting pulled towards it-"

"It's a playground for me, nothing I won't be having trouble managing around with" Kashimo cut Hana off.

"...I'll make myself useful too, I don't want to stand by any longer. At least, I'll go search for Norie-senseis soul Kenjaku has. I can also take him down to save us more time" Yuta spoke.

"But what about Norie and Satoru Gojo' baby?" Miwa spoke up in worry.

Everyone was in silence as Shoko spoke up "there's no record of anyone stopping the supernova, it's a dangerous game we can get into..."

"...but to ensure Norie and the babys life, we need to try and stop the supernova while Yuta retrieves her soul in the meanwhile"

"How do we stop her?" Hakari spoke up.

"The way she was killed"

"We have to pierce through her chest? Simple task, I got it- No you focus on your job you asked for first, I'll step in after you" Higuruma cut Kashimo off making him glare.

"Why are you assuming i'd loose?!"

"We'll figure something out on that" Higuruma spoke ignoring his words.

"Also I might have a way to ensure Sukuna gets sentence to death with Higurumas technique" Itadori says

"We'll appeal, we'll have a retrial  for that previous case and drag Sukuna in it! If we do that..."

"...we can charge Sukuna with the Shibuya Massacre"

∆∆∆∆

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.