sixty seven

April 18, 1989

April 18, 1989

Part One

.
.

"A girl?!" A man called out happily.

The woman smiled weakly as the nurses helped with the baby as one stayed behind to clean her forehead.

"... A girl" she says.

"We will be leaving now. Your daughter is in the baby basket by the window. If you or your wife need any assistance we will be on the north side of the temple" a nurse said.

She yelped when he grabbed her hand and says "thank you! Really, for taking care of my wife and child"

The nurse gasped when he got on one knee and looked up at her while still holding onto her hand.

"Please, feel free to ask for my assistance as well. Don't be a stranger, I will try my best to give you what you need in aid"

"Kaito!~" The nurse gushed happily inside with a blush.

Though she quickly noticed Sora's blank stare making her laugh awkwardly and took her hand away.

"No need! Rest easy!" The nurse said and ran out.

He blinked as he turned to his wife who continued to stare at him.

"What?"

"I will do my best to give you what you need in aid" Sora mocked him

"I'm trying to be nice! It's called hospitality, I mean after they helped push my kid out of you, you gotta be grateful for the hand!" Kaito explained with a smile as he leaned on the headboard at the end of the bed.

"But sometimes you don't even notice that you're to to nice" his wife said.

"Well I can't help that I'm charming" he responded proudly as he then smirked at her.

"Wait till I'll charm your ass out the door!" Sora yelled with an irk.

"No no no... because you my darling wisteria love me so much" Kaito spoke as he cupped her face with a smile.

"If only you were like this when you kept asking my father for permission by taking my hand" she said.

"Please! Sir Arakawa! I've never felt like before, your daughters been nothing but an angel and I'm asking you from the bottom of my heart...LET ME LOVE HER" A 19 year old Kaito cried in sniffled while kneeling in front of Sora's father.