sixty eight

1995

1995

Part Two
.
.

A 6 year old stared at the bo staff in front of her, she looked at the stuffed bunny in her overall pocket and whispers "no I can't"

"....okay, maybe I can pick it up but I can't use it alright?" She spoke and walked over to the staff.

She breathed out and cautiously grabbed it and started to sway it from side to side carefully.

"Do you think I'll ever fight with this one day?" She asks her plushie bunny.

The girl went to walk back but accidentally trips on her backpack causing her to fall back as the staff taps the ground.

"Uh oh" she mumbled and immediately the bright purple energy shot out around her.

The wind picked up as she started yelling in fear, she hid beneath a desk as picture frames and vases fell to the floor. Breaking into pieces as the door swung opened.

"Norie?!" Kaito yelled as Sora ran towards her.

Norie was grabbed into her arms as he grabs the staff and swiftly stopped the curse energy.

"Sweetie what were you doing?! You could've gotten hurt!"

"Sora" Kaito spoke up cutting her off.

"It's okay"

Sora furrowed her eyebrows and says "it's okay?!"

"She was curious, we can't get mad about that" he spoke and leaned the staff back on the wall.

"What the hell Kaito, out daughter could've gotten hurt!" Sora argued back making Norie frown.

Kaito looked away from her and smiled down at Norie, he kneeled down in front of her and said "hey my No No"

"Your mama was just worried, don't feel bad"he says and places a hand on top of her head.

"I'm sorry for touching the staff-Hey no it's okay, like I said you were curious" the 28 year old cut her off.

"But some day you'll fight with this"

Norie smiled brightly and said "really?!"

"Yeah, you'll be grown up and so strong that nothing will come to get you!" Kaito says and tickled the 6 year old making her laugh.