seventy two

"Where's my wife?"

"Where's my wife?"

"You just left your box why are you already asking for her?" Kenjaku spoke up to Gojo who still hasn't changed his death glare.

"Where's my wife"

"Well you should know, since you've been loosing your mind the past few days. Drawing on the dirt, hallucinating or imagining her...I'm surprised you remember"

"But you don't remember her face and voice do you...?" Kenjaku chuckled making Gojos fist clench.

"You should choose your words more carefully" the white haired man began.

"After all, they will be your last"

Kenjaku saw in a quick motion, Gojo going in for an attack. Though as soon as he jumped away, the hit collided with something else and it made a big light bang across the sky at the sudden stop.

It cleared up and there he saw Sukuna, though not in Itadoris body but in Megumis. Gojo only gave him a look as he thought about his dead wife...

Then about the teen he looked at as a son lost from a deadly possession.

Did he really fail?

"You've really changed quite a bit since the last time I saw you"

"Megumi"

Sukuna smirked and spoke "do you still remember?"

"After I take your wife's abyss and take over this brats body...I'll be the one to kill you first"

They landed back on the ground as Gojo looked at him and said "you know where she is don't you?"

"Give it a rest Satoru! She's gone!" Sukuna yelled in annoyance.

"They're both finished and now the only one that's left is you"

He froze when he heard a chuckle, Sukuna looked at him as Gojo turned back to him and said "you? A loser that had to run away from yuji?"

"Coming with your tail between your legs is pathetic..."

"For all I know...my baby would've sent you into hiding wouldn't she?" Gojo chuckled.

"YOU SWINE!"

Gojo quickly sent his fist into a girl's stomach, she coughed out blood as her body zipped back with force as he gave her a look while saying "and who are you?"