47.

I wake up 30 minutes before my alarm clock. I walk to the bathroom, Stretching out my body.

My body feels tight and a little worn. I freshen up and head back into out room. I know I will not fall back asleep.

Zayn continues to sleep. Softly snoring. He looks peaceful. Like he did not do dirty things to me a few hours ago. I pick out our outfits and lay them gently over the couch. Today we are matching with black and white.

I look towards Zayn again and my core constricts at the memory of yesterday. He shifts and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I greet with a smile.

"Good morning beautiful.'" I walk towards the bed and climb up until I am straddling him.

"Hi." I say again. I feel him harden beneath me and I'm drenched already. I lean down to kiss him, and he grabs me tightly against him.

"How sore are you?" He asks against my lips

"Very." I speak.

His hand sneaks its way under his shirt, and he groans. "Always so ready for me" He helps me remove his shirt, and I quickly get rid of his under wear.

We both moan as I sink myself into him. He grips my breast while his other hand moves to my hip. He lets me control the rhythm. I slowly sink myself onto him, breathing lowly as he closes his eyes.

"Look at me Malik." I speak. His eyes are heavy as he watches me. I regret my statement as I struggle to keep mine open. His eyes drifts lower to where we are connected.

I throw my head back and continue the slow pace. It is not long before I convulse around him, earning myself a satisfied moan from him. He meets my thrusts as I fall on top of him.

"That's it Melony." He moans. His voice mixed with sleep and arousal.

He flips us over, not breaking our connection.

He stares into my eyes as he makes love to me. Slowly and deliberately. He kisses my neck. He moves slowly before connecting our eyes

"You feel so good around me." He speaks. "You are mine. Entirely." I nod as he moves painfully slow.

He continues with that rhythm. I feel myself climbing again. I start to meet his thrust, trying to get the most of what he is giving me.

"I love you." He whispers against my lips. He groans softly as he climaxes. He pushes into me completely. Breathing hard as he makes sure, I take every bit of him.

"I love you." I say as I follow behind him. He stays inside me. Kissing me tenderly.

My alarm breaks us from our tranquil moment. I wince slightly as he pulls out of me. He kisses me one last time before we head to the shower. We shower together, still basking in the aftermath of our pleasure

We get ready for work and Zayn drives me to work as always.

So, my day starts.

I lose track of time as the day gets away from me.

I do not even take lunch, promising to eat as soon as I get a chance. I see patient, after patient. I feel at home once again, in my office, doing what I love.

By some miracle I make it through the day, never forgetting about the pain every time I move. The delicious type of pain.

As I am packing up, I get a call from Zayn.

"Mrs. Malik." He greets.

"Mr. Malik."

"How are you doing?" he asks knowingly. "My office desk looks very boring without you sprawled on it. "I blush at that.