12.

The next morning, I wake up to soft lips planting kisses all over my face. I smile as I open my eyes slowly. My eyelids feel heavy as Zayn's face comes into view.

"I made you some breakfast." He says softly.

"Thank you." I say. I close my eyes briefly thinking that I can nap for a few minutes.

"Baby, you don't have time to nap further." I groan as I shift. It's completely quiet as I close my eyes again. I peek at him, only to find him looking at me amused. I roll my eyes as I mumble.

"Alright, alright I'm up." he plants one more kiss on my lips before leaving my room.

"Go shower." He says as he exits my room. For some reason I jump up for a shower. I quickly brush my teeth before stepping into the shower.

The water runs deliciously down my body. Every drop feels like it soothes and massages. The water is scolding hot, just as I like it. I close my eyes to savor the heat. I'll miss this shower, I think randomly. But then again, I'll miss a lot of things. The thought is sobering. It puts me in a mood that I don't quite understand myself. I scrub my entire body before steeping out once again.

As I enter the room, I find the bed perfectly made up. I smile as I walk closer. On the bed rests a rose and a note. I smell the rose before reading the note.

"My love, please come out to the dining area. I've missed you.

PS. Have I told you that you're perfect?

PPS. And, that I love you?"

I swoon a thousand times as I hold the note in my hand. I dress quickly and exit my room to the dining area. There stands my man. Dressed all in black, Torn jeans and a black shirt. How does he look so good? He's giving me a slight grin, as if he knows something I do not. He walks up to me and he tilts my chin upwards. I wish he would pull me to him, but he doesn't. He smiles down at me before giving me a lingering kiss. It's soft and light. I try to deepen the kiss, but he pulls back with a smile. I pout.

Why is he smiling so much?

"Mm. You are beautiful baby." He says. My stomach erupts in series of butterflies, zoo's and volcano's all at once. I can help but relish at the fact that he can still make me feel like this, to this day. I feel like a teenager in love, completely and utterly enamored with this man. "Let's eat." He says with a bright smile.

He pulls out my chair then motions me to sit down. I do what I'm told. He pulls back the chair right next to mine. I turn to look at the table and my mouth waters instantly. He made pancakes, eggs, bacon and my favorite - a whole bowl with different kinds of fruits.

"What do you want?" Zayn suddenly asks.

"Huh?" I ask shyly.

"On your plate." He gives me a questioning look and I look back at the table. So many choices. "You want everything don't you?" he asks. I nod shyly. He dishes up a bit of everything, and before I know it, I have three different plates in front of me. I hardly pay attention to anything as I take a bite of the pancakes first and sigh in complete satisfaction. Oh, my man can cook. I turn to find him staring at me.

"What?" I ask with a slight giggle.

"I wonder if you ever look at me the way you always look at food." He says with a smile.

"Most of the time." I say. I lean in to give him a kiss. "Thank you." I whisper against his lips.

"I would move mountains to see you this happy."

"You do make me happy. Even more than food, which by the way, says a lot." I smile at him.

"That smile gets me every time." He says wistfully.