1.

It's been almost a year.

A year of sadness, doubts, pain but most importantly happiness and Love. I met him almost a year ago. The man who changed so much in me. The man who broke down my walls. The man who let my guards down. The man who made me fall in love with him. A man who started as nothing but became everything to me. It's been one heck of a roller coaster since I met him. We've been at our lowest together, but also at our highest. We've been through so much together. But this man, this man made it all worthwhile.

"Zayn."

"What?" he whispers against my neck.

"I'm trying to work."

"Then work."

"It's hard when you're doing that." I say as I move my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. A small moan escapes my body as he bites down on my flesh. He pulls my chair back; he then pulls me up and places me on my desk before stepping between my legs. "Someone might walk in on us again."

"At least it won't be my sister." I snicker at that. As my relationship with Zayn got more serious and intense I decided to refer Zoe to another Psychologist. I figured it would be in the best interest for both of us if her psychologist wasn't dating her brother. We have become close and she pops in sometimes for a chat. I must admit that a piece of me misses her.

I bite my lip instead of answering. He grabs me roughly by the hips and he pulls me tight against him. He groans before moving his hand to my hair. He tightens his fist around my hair and I gasp. My chest heaves and my breathing gets labored.

"Don't do that." He whispers against my mouth. "Don't tempt me." Things between us have become, how do I say this...rough. Zayn is a lot firmer and daring and it never fails to turn me on. We still haven't gone all the way but if we carry on like this, that's going to change very soon. He crashes his lips against mine and it's a rough and demanding kiss. I moan in disapproval as he pulls away. He leans in again but the kiss has totally changed, this kiss is sweet and slow. "I have to go now."

"Don't." I bite down on his bottom lip and he groans.

"I told you not to tempt me." he says as he steps back. He laughs as I pout. He straightens himself and he pulls me off the table. I walk him to the elevator. He steps in and I wave as the doors close. right before the door closes he stops them and he pulls me against him. "I love you." The world stops every time he says those words. Every time I feel like the luckiest person on this earth.

"I love you Zayn."

"And don't you forget that." He winks. He leaves and I head back to my office.

I step into my office and I see the state of it. My files are scattered all over the desk, some are on the ground. My chair is facing away from my desk. This makes me smile for some reason. This is a clear indication of our relationship. This is a picture of our relationship. Whenever Zayn is with me, nothing else matters, he's all I want. But if he were to ever leave, this is how my life would be, in complete disarray. My life would be a mess, scattered everywhere waiting for me to put it back together again, alone. It's an image I try to forget as I tidy up. We're okay now. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

I throw myself back into my work and for the first time since Zayn surprised me with a visit, can I truly concentrate.

"Melony. Babe it's time to go." I look up from my summary report to see Cate standing at my door. I look around and see that it's already 18:00. Goodness! I've been so engrossed in my work that I hardly noticed the time.