24.

A particularly loud moan drags me from my sleep. My eyes shoot open and I realize the sound came from me. I moan again upon feelings Zayn's mouth in my neck and his fingers between my legs.

"Good morning Mrs. Malik." He grumbles as he bites onto my sweet spot. My back arches at the insistent movement of his fingers on my delicate folds.

"Zayn please..." I bite my lip as I feel the familiar spark shooting down my spine, and my legs tensing. He enters me with two fingers, stroking me till I come down from my high. I look at his satisfied smirk and huff.

Dammit I just woke up!

"Morning Mr. Malik." I roll my eyes at his cocky smile.

"How do you feel?" I shift and feel the tenderness between my thighs.

"A little sore and a little tired from our wedding but I'll live." He pecks my lips. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Really good." He gets up and the sheet falls from his body, leaving him naked and oh so glorious. I hum back at him, too distracted by his presence. My focus is on the tattoos on his chest till they move down to his hardening length. I suppress the urge to moan by biting my lips. "Stop looking at me like that otherwise we'll delay the flight and I don't want that." I roll my eyes at him, still overwhelmingly aroused. "I'm making breakfast, go shower then we'll catch our flight."

"You still won't tell me where we're going for our honeymoon?" he shakes his head and winks at me.

"Now get up." he pulls on his briefs and casually walks out the room as if he hadn't just given me an orgasm and paraded around naked in front of me.

I'll get him back for that.

I smirk at the thought; how fun it will be to frustrate Zayn. I stand up and wince at the slight pain and discomfort between my legs. Well Zayn's penis could be classified as a third leg, so I'm not really surprised. I'm just overjoyed that I can even move from the waist down. I stand up with a stretch and my face immediately heats at the sight of blood on the sheets. For some reason, it is a bit embarrassing. I sigh as I walk to the bathroom. I'll just put them in the wash after I shower.

I close the bathroom door and step into the shower, which could fit at least five people in comfortably. Zayn is always so extra. I roll my eyes but soon thank Zayn as the hot water sprays me from different directions. I am pretty sure I'll be spending most of my time in here. It feels amazing, like everything s being cleaned and massaged at once. The shower glass is so clean, it almost looks transparent. The floor and tiles are a beautiful dark gray color.

Now this, I could live with.

I wipe myself down with the fluffiest towels I have ever had the pleasure of using and sigh in content. I wrap myself in the towel before brushing my teeth and exiting into our bedroom. I see Zayn walking in as well with a smile.

"Breakfast is downstairs, I'm going to shower then we can eat together." I nod and drop the towel from my body. He whispers a silent fuck before looking at my face. I start moisturizing my legs and his eyes follow every single movement.

"Aren't you going to shower?" I meant to sound smug, but my voice comes out breathless and taunting.

"I am." He says walking to me. He grabs my face, kissing me senseless.

He groans as his minty tongue dominates mine. He pulls me tighter towards him, grabbing my thighs so I jump. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to kiss me hungrily. He walks with me towards the bed before putting me down slowly. He stands up, looking at me like he did last night.