17.

Besides not being a morning person, I wake up happy. Zayn's arms tighten around my waist and he exhales lightly. I smile and turn around in his embrace. I'm surprised to find his eyes looking heavily in mine. His eyes are dark brown and his lips pouted. He smiles and it makes my heart so happy.

I've missed waking up like this.

"Good morning."

"Good morning beautiful." He replies huskily.

"Sleep well?" I ask while tracing his tattoos with my finger.

"I always sleep well when I'm next to you baby." He traces my jaw before bending to kiss me softly. "Always so alluring..." his eyes scan my face as if it's only temporary. He bends down to kiss me again before smiling.

My heart is beating so fast, I can only look at him with wonder and appreciation. I decide to stand up so I can freshen up.

"I'm going to shower, are you coming?" his face transforms and he looks like a kid on Christmas. He doesn't answer me, but he jumps out of bed and drags me to the bathroom.

"Calm down caveman." I laugh and he looks at me briefly before throwing me a wide grin.

We brush our teeth first before undressing and climbing into the shower. I'm still shy and a little self-conscious in front of Zayn. I don't know why, we've seen each other naked plenty of times now.

"What have I told you about hiding yourself from me?" he grabs my arms and removes them from my body.

"You make me nervous and I feel all shy when you look at me." I say stupidly.

"Why?" he asks as his eyes travel all over my body.

"I mean look at you." he grins before grabbing my face. "I don't know, I guess I'm not used to be being so naked around men, especially when they look like Greek gods." He smirks to himself.

"Baby, beautiful doesn't even describe you. You are perfect, you hear me?" he looks at me till I nod. He says nothing further and we start cleaning ourselves. I turn off the water as we step out of the shower. Zayn hands me a towel, before grabbing my arms and pulling me to the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask slightly amused.

"Let me show you just how much I worship your body." I have no reply, so I just stare at him. He smirks again before loosening my towel and dropping it at my feet.

"If only you could see yourself the way I see you." his finger traces my bottom lip before he steps back. "Lie on the bed for me." his eyes are darker, and his voice is much deeper. I do as I'm told as I climb on the bed.

He takes off his towel slowly while staring at me. My eyes follow every movement of his hands till they catch his eyes again. I gulp as he moves slowly towards me. He climbs on top of me and his lips claim mine instantly. Our tongues are slowly dancing around each other's and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. To my disappointment he breaks the kiss and looks down at me with satisfaction and admiration. He kisses my forehead, then he slowly plants kisses on my eyes, my nose, and then my jaw.

"You are so beautiful Melony." He kisses my neck, downwards to my breasts. I breathe heavily as his lips dance all over my skin. He grabs a handful of my breasts before taking each one into his mouth, making sure to give them enough attention. "Your skin, your breasts." He kisses a pattern down my stomach. "Your body, your shape." He gets to my hips and starts to mix his kisses with licks. "Your beautiful curves." He kisses further down, but skips the body part that longs for him the most. "Your gorgeous legs" he kisses my thighs, all the way down to my calve. He then switches to the other leg. He kisses slowly from my calve to my thigh. He stops and looks directly into my eyes.