10.

I've been cooped up in this office for hours. Between seeing clients and sorting out the last of my documentation for the move to LA. Tiring to say the least. I need a break. Sighing out loud, I lean back against my chair. I take a second to look at my office. I'm going to miss this office. I look at the time to see that it's 3 o'clock. I decide to send Zayn a text.

Me: Hey baby, are you busy?

Zayn: Not really

Me: Can I come over?

Zayn: Yes. My secretary will show you where I am

Me: Aren't you in your office?

Zayn: No

Me: ...

I wait for him to explain where he is, but it never comes. I roll my eyes as I stand up to gather my things. In a few minutes, I'm stopped at a café to get me and Zayn some coffee, before driving to his building. I enter and walk straight to the elevator, greeting the receptionist as I walk past, not forgetting that she doesn't like me one bit. I throw her the "yeah I'm here to see my man. He's mine and you'll never have him" smile. I reach Zayn's floor, and his secretary shows me where he is. The door is closed so I can't really see what's happening inside the room.

I open the door awkwardly with my hip, entering the room with my backside. All the while trying not to spill our coffee.

"Zayn, I got us some..." I stop as I hear someone coughing. I turn around to see a boardroom filled with business men, all staring at me. I look at the door, but it's closed, and Zayn's receptionist has left. No way out now. "I apologize for interrupting." I awkwardly mutter as I take a seat on the first open space I see, which is conveniently next to Zayn.

The man in front continues with his presentation like nothing happened. I look up and I see Zayn's cold face looking ahead. He's so beautiful. His jaw is ticking, and I'm baffled. I feel his hand rest on my thigh and I can't help but smile. Looking around I can't help but notice some of these men. The air feels powerful. All these men are dressed in sharp expensive suits. They look focused and self- assured.

I look to the man who is in the middle of his presentation. We lock eyes and he gives me smile and a wink. Subtle but not enough. He thanks everyone in the room before taking his seat. He looks at me a little longer than he should as he does so. Zayn stands up and he is a whole new definition of powerful.

"Good work Mr. Troy. I would advise you however, to keep your eyes and hands to yourself, should you wish to stay in my good books. That includes everyone in this building. I do not intend to share my woman. Neither she, nor I appreciate your suggestive looks. Am I clear?" everyone perks up at the complete authority in his voice. His icy glare gazing over them. They all agree, and Zayn concludes the meeting, before dismissing all the other members.

The two of us stay behind and I look at him.

"Well that was interesting." I say.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Reed."

"Good afternoon sir. How are you today?" he groans at my words.

"Hungry." We both know he is not referring to food. He stands up. he picks me up from the chair and places me on the table, my skirt riding high on my thighs. He separates my legs to stand between them. "My baby." He says before kissing me. We kiss hard. We kiss till I lose all my oxygen. I drag my fingers through his hair, causing another groan to escape. We're breathing hard. Zayn traces my thigh with his fingers, he moves them up slowly until his hands are under my skirt. He steps back from me and takes a seat on the chair in front of me. He's staring at the space between my thighs. I know he's looking at my underwear. His eyes shoot up to mine to mine and I release the breath I've been holding.