2.

We're on our way to Zayn's place. After the dinner, he persuaded me to sleep over, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. Once we enter his apartment I walk straight to his room as he walks to the kitchen.

"Baby do you want anything?" he asks.

"Just water please." I don't hear his reply as I head up to his room. I open the drawer that Zayn insisted I take to put some of my clothes in, for situations like these. I roll my eyes at him. He knows he'll always get me back to his place whether it was planned or not. I'm discarding the last of my clothing when I hear the door being closed. I turn around and find Zayn looking at my underwear-clad body with a smirk. His gaze burns my body in the most pleasurable way. I smile before taking out a shirt but Zayn stops me.

"Don't." he says and I do as he says. I watch as he walks over to me. he puts the bottles of water on the dresser and then he's standing right in front of me. He traces his finger from my neck slowly down to the valley of my breast. His hand is cold from the water and it raises goosebumps on my skin. I shiver from the coldness but my body quickly heats up once I see the way he's looking at me. "Take the bra off." he says finally. I take a sharp intake of breath. "Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No." I whisper softly. Since I've told Zayn that nothing turns me on more than a dominant man in control, he has shown his possessive and dominant side more. I'm not complaining. He doesn't give me chance to do to anything before his lips are on mine. He grips my waist and he presses me against him. his tongue is warm and soft in my mouth as he kisses me deeply. He groans into the kiss, the same time I moan. My hands move on their own accord to his clothes. I take off his jacket then his dress shirt off until he's only left with his pants. My hands move all over his newly bared chest.

I trail a finger down his torso, over the hard ridges of his six pack till my hand touches his belt. He groans then stops the kiss. I watch out of breath as he takes of his belt, shoes then lastly his pants. It turns me on even more. He's standing in his underwear. My eyes move over his body, appreciating every little thing. My eyes start at his hair that my hands itch to pull on. My eyes move down his sculpted torso, then they land on the growing bulge. An involuntary moan leaves my mouth and I force my eyes to meet Zayn's once again.

"I want to see you." he says coarsely. He walks over to the bed to sit at the edge. His legs are open and he's looking intently at me. "come here." He says lowly. I walk till I'm standing between his legs. "Have I told you how beautiful you are? You are very tempting Melony."

"You might have." I say with a smile. I can't hold it in any longer so I climb up the bed to straddle him. I sit on his lap and I immediately feel the bulge pressing against my core. I stare into his darkening eyes as my hips grind on him involuntarily. He clenches his jaw but a moan still escapes his throat. He kisses me roughly but it's so good. Our tongues dance together to the wild rhythm of our heartbeats. He loosens my bra and I help him take it off. I've become much more comfortable with Zayn. He leans back to look at my breast and he groans. After feeling satisfied, he moves his mouth to my jaw, then my neck. He bites down roughly on my skin and I moan out loud. He moves down until his mouth is on one of my breasts. I arch my back as he sucks and licks his way around my breast. His hand massages the other one. The feeling of his mouth and hands on my body drive me insane. He switches every now and then, giving equal attention to both.

"Zayn." I moan. My hands pull at his hair as my hips move against him. My hips press down harder on him as they continue to grind on him. I can feel him getting harder and the friction is a welcome feeling.

"Yes baby." He says as my hips move faster and harder against him. His hips start to move with mine and he jerks. "Fuck Mel." His hands move to my butt and he presses me even harder against him. He kisses me once more. My body feels as though it's overheating. We are holding on so tight to each other like we're scared the other person will disappear. We moan into the kiss and my hands pull harder on his hair. His one hand moves to my breast again and he squeezes. He pulls out of the kiss and I'm left breathless. His mouth is soon on my breast though. I gasp at the sensation. The feel of his warm wet mouth on me, his hand pressing me harder against him and his bulge pressing against my core proves to be too much for me. I arch my back as a warm sensation travels up my spine. My body jerks against his.