31.

I wake up to Zayn kissing my neck and smile as I push my ass into his crotch. He groans and grips my waist tightly. 

“Mm…Morning beautiful.” He murmurs in my ear.

“Good morning handsome.” I say back.

“I want you.” He says while grinding against me. I giggle and stand up from the bed. 

“Can’t be late Malik. I have a lot of work to catch up on. He groans.

“But you’re early baby.”

“Yes, because I need to catch up on my work.” He sighs. 

“Alright let me see you naked at least.” He says with a playful smile on his face.

“You are a pervert, you know that?” I say walking to the walk-in closet, or room rather. I pick out a navy-blue dress and heels to match. I look towards Zayn’s suits and pick out the same color suit, a white shirt and formal shoes. Now we match. I lay them down on a chair in the room and head towards the shower. I undress and almost have a heart attack when I see Zayn leaning against the door frame. 

“Let me have a taste again then.” Oh my word. I groan and look at him.

“No.” I whine and step into the shower, had I stayed and looked at him, I would’ve succumbed to his panty-dropping accent and impossibly good looks. I watch him undress and follow me into the shower. “Boundaries Mr. Malik.” I say as I step back.

“There are no boundaries when it comes to what is mine Mrs. Malik.” He steps forward with a dark look. “Besides, you looking like that makes me want to fuck you against this glass in 50 different positions.”  I can hardly distinguish between the water and my arousal. I give him a quick peck then continue with the shower.

After showering, we both got dressed and he looks pleased with our state of matching outfits. He smiled and wore his clothes with pride. 

“Baby, can you please zip me up?” I walk to him as he stands from the bed after tying his shoes. 

“Sure love, turn around.” He zips the dress up but presses himself closer against me, making me feel his arousal. “You drive me fucking insane.” He kisses my neck and grips my hip with one hand.

Suddenly he pushes me against the bed. His other hand grips my neck from behind and pushes me roughly till I’m bent over the bed. I’m panting and my body heat has multiplied. I turn around and see him unbuckle his belt. I look forward and know my resolve has worn off. There’s no way I wouldn’t want this man. He pushes my dress up and leans down to bite my earlobe.

“You want me?” he asks. I hear the sound of his zipper and my throat becomes dry from anticipation. I nod and he slaps my one cheek. “What did I tell you about using that pretty little mouth.” 

“Yes.” I gasp as the sound of another slap resonates throughout the room. 

“This is going to be quick baby.” I feel and hear him rip the fabric of my panty. “You’re drenched.” He states. I don’t have time to respond as he pushes into me. Slowly at first with a heavy groan released from his chest. 

In a quick motion, he grips my hair and pulls my head back. I moan as he speeds up. Pushing hard and fast into me. “Fuck.” He breathes as he drives into me. All I can hear is our harsh breathing and the sound of our skin slapping against each other. He brings his other hand down to play with my clit. 

“Yes baby.” I moan. I start pushing back with every thrust and he leaves my hair to grip my neck. He pushes my back against his chest. He bites on my earlobe, pulling it painfully.