13.

Once again, I find myself in this situation. I look up to my ceiling as a wave of emotions comes crashing down. I take a deep breath as I try to steady my breathing. I'm alternating between complete euphoria and complete dread. I have all the reasons to be happy and excited but having to leave everyone and everything behind, dims down some of that happiness.

I try to stand up, but Zayn's legs are entangled in mine and he is holding my waist tightly. I roll my eyes at the usual disregard for "My space - and - your space" I mean what's the point of choosing which side to sleep on if we're going to end up like this? I smile still, as he pulls me tighter against him. I snuggle closer in content.

I twist the ring on my finger as I think about the future. Will it include Zayn and I's happily ever after? Will we eventually get married? With this ring, his intentions are pretty clear. Mine too, I think. I just can't help but wonder if things work out the way we want them to, or if life will get in the way.

I pray nothing get's in the way of our happiness. I pray I get to marry the man of my dreams. I hope I get to spend my forever with Zayn. I inhale and take in his scent. He always smells so good.

"I'm starting to think you're going crazy." Zayn says with a sleepy voice, which makes his accent clearer.

"What?" I laugh.

"If you're not staring at me, you're smelling me." he says. I look up to find him looking down at me. Hair falling down his face, eyes small, lips pouted and ultimately beautiful. I roll my eyes before straddling his hips. He lies on his back as he looks up at me.

"FYI: I was taking a breath. As your girlfriend, I'm allowed to do what I want with you." I smile sweetly at him. He thrusts his hips up, eliciting a gasp from me.

"I guess that counts for me as well." He grins before flipping us, so that he's on top of me.

"Morning Mr. Malik."

"Morning Ms. Reed." He gives me a swift kiss. "You taste as sweet as ever."

"Why, thank you Mr. Malik." It's not lost on me that I just woke up.

He picks me up and walks with me to the bathroom. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. He puts me down in front of the basins. Systematically, we brush our teeth. I decide to take a shower and Zayn decides to sit in the bathroom. He doesn't take his eyes off me while I shower. He looks at me so longingly, I can feel my entire body heat up.

"Are you going to keep staring?" I don't bother turning to him.

"Yes. I quite enjoy looking at what's mine."

"And here I thought my body belongs to me." I giggle. I hear the shower door opening. The breeze causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. His arms wrap around me and he places kisses down my neck. All humor forgotten.

"It does." He whispers. "It also belongs to me. Every part of it." he traces his finger down my face. "from your beautiful features, your delicious lips." He hums slowly as his finger continues its torturously slow pace down my body. "this especially." He says as his finger stops at my heart. I can feel my heart drumming against his finger. "this body that can bring any man to his knees." I close my eyes. "Everything about you." he turns me around and pulls me against him. "I want every piece of you. Even your mind turns me on. Your intelligence, your thoughts." I look up at him to see him giving me an intense stare. "Now tell me Melony, how could I not want you to myself?"

I take in his deliciously naked body, the goosebumps returning. I stand on my toes to give him a kiss. There is so much hunger and gratitude in the kiss. So much love and possession. He grabs on to my waist, making it impossible for me to move. I break from the kiss.