22.

The day has finally arrived and I still can't believe it. I'm standing the front of the mirror and my eyes get teary at the sight.

My hair is straightened but styled so the veil sits comfortably, with loose curls flowing down the side of my face. The veil is clipped in with a princess crown which has shining diamonds all around. It was my wedding gift from Zayn because he says I'm moving from his princess to his Queen. I deserve to wear a crown every day, he said. My makeup is done perfectly. I opted for the natural look. I look flawless, yet natural and pure. I smile at myself at the thought.

My dress is a tight mermaid dress, pure white with diamonds surrounding my waist like a belt. The dress hugs my body perfectly as it flows down to my feet where the lace material flows outwards. It's an off-shoulder dress so my shoulders are open, leaving the dress to embrace my cleavage seductively. I fell in love with the dress, the moment I saw it.

I look towards my mother and I see her crying silently. I turn my head towards Zayn's mother and see the same reaction from her. I smile at them and turn around before I ruin my makeup with tears.

"I'm ready." I whisper. They both kiss me on the check before leaving the room.

I take one last breath as I open the door to see my dad standing there. He smiles at me and I can see the tears brimming his eyes.

"You look beautiful my daughter. I can't believe my only daughter is getting married today." He says with a strained voice. He takes my hand and the music starts to play, signalling me to start making my appearance.

"I'll always be your daughter dad." I tell him with a smile.

I look around first before seeing all the bridesmaids, looking as beautiful as ever in rose gold dresses. Zoe, two of my cousins and Cate all stand there, watching me with bright smiles. The groomsmen look like a dream, all of them in black suits and rose gold ties. My brother, Zayn's cousin and two friends of his stand there next to him. My eyes can do nothing but follow the men, till they land on Zayn.

I walk down the aisle, to the alter, and I almost sob out oud. There stands my future husband looking as beautiful as ever. He's in a sleek black suit which sit snugly against him, with black pointed shoes and a crisp white shirt. Everyone stands up as I walk in and I admit that I don't have it in me to look away from Zayn. Every single person, every single breath stops as I look at him.

His Jaw clenches as our eyes meet and I give him a shy smile. I see him take a deep breath before closing his eyes for a second. His eyes snap open and they land on me once again. I see the first tear slip down his face and it almost causes me to run up to him so I can feel his arms around me. He wipes his eyes but the tears continue streaming down his face. It feels like forever before I'm standing in front of him. My dad kisses my cheek before letting me go.

"Look after my girl, please."

"I promise" he says to my dad, not once taking his eyes off me.

Suddenly he tugs me towards him as he warps my body into his. I feel him shaking and I know right then I'll always be his and he will always be mine. He is my soulmate. He is my heart in human form. He steps back before grabbing my hands and wiping his face. I smile at him, willing the tears in my eyes to stay there.

"You are absolutely flawless Melony." He says in a strained voice.

"Hold yourself in Mr. Malik, I'm about to get married to the love of my life." I whisper back at him. He laughs and my heart bursts at how happy he looks.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, if these two can pay attention to everybody else for a second, we can start this little thing called their wedding." The pastor says and everybody chuckles. I blush down at his amused expression. "Let's get started, shall we?" we nod and the pastor begins with the ceremony.