6.

The weekend is finally here and I'm currently waiting for Zayn to pick me up to go the party his family is throwing. I'm dressed in a jumpsuit and a jacket on top. I am actually anxious. I've only met three of his family members and it wasn't exactly smooth sailing when I met them. I pace the flat in my heels, trying to calm myself down. What if they don't like me? I close my eyes, hoping the night will be better than I imagine. Just then I get a call from Zayn saying he's almost at my apartment. I grab the flowers I bought and I decide to meet him downstairs. I see him park so I run up to the car and I climb in.

"Hey baby." He greets as I close the door. "Why didn't you let me meet you up?" he asks. I shrug.

"Hey." I lean in and I give him a quick kiss. "No biggie." He says nothing and we get on our way.

"You look beautiful." He smiles.

"Thanks. You look handsome." He turns to wink at me.

"Can I get another kiss?" I can't help but laugh.

"No, you're driving Zayn." He shrugs before focusing on the road again. he drives for a little while before looking back at me. I see him indicate and he stops on the side of the road. "Why are you stopping?" I look around and see nothing. He just smiles at me.

He grabs my face before kissing me. Soft and sensual. Our lips move slowly over one another's and all I want to do is get closer to him. We kiss until I'm out of breath. "For that." He says before getting back on the road. I do nothing but smile. He rests his hand on my thigh seconds later.

"So, how was your week?" he asks.

"It was okay. Just been working a lot." He nods.

"I've noticed." He says.

"How was yours?'

"Meh." He says and I laugh.

"What does that mean?' he chuckles before answering.

"It was okay. Just been dealing with shit. A lot of it."

"Why, what's up?"

"Just one of those weeks where everyone irritates the shit out of you and it feels like they're doing it on purpose. Everyone messes up and it's my job to fix it." he shakes his head. "I had to fire three people already. So damn unnecessary." I squeeze his hand. It's moments like these when I remember that he is actually a very successful business man, who is as I've heard, a 'vicious' one.

"Sorry babe. Sounds rough. Are things better now?"

"I had to fix things." I lift his hand, and I kiss it before placing it again on my thigh. I can tell that the subject frustrates him so I change the subject, but before I can do that his phone rings. It connects to the car and he answers it. "Hey S."

I roll my eyes. I forgot that she existed. I don't know how I feel about her yet. I somehow get a weird feeling from her. Not bad. Just strange. I look to Zayn to see that he's smirking at me. I lift an eyebrow at him and he turns his attention back to the road. I text on my phone as they talk. After they finish talking about meeting up, Zayn ends the call.

"Who are you texting?" he asks.

"Just some friends." I say not sure why he asked. After a few minutes, we stop at a beautiful house. There are a few cars parked outside and Zayn announces that we're here. I take a deep breath before opening the door, but Zayn beats me to it. He opens the door as I gather my things. I thank him and he helps me out. I smile as he holds on to my hand. We walk to the door and Zayn rings the bell.

"Relax Mel." Zayn says. I keep my legs still and I take a final deep breath as someone opens the door. A good looking young man opens the door and it's clear to see this family has good genes. They greet one another and Zayn introduces me to Isaac. We're let into Zayn's aunt's house. We walk further inside and it's suddenly a blur of faces and names. Zayn introduces me to the rest of his family. They all seem welcoming enough. After a few minutes, Zayn's parents, along with Zoe, walk in. after greeting everyone they walk right to us. Trisha and Zoe look happy to see me but I can't say the same about Yasser. We greet each other with hugs.