11.

It has been blissful. I've never been happier. Mostly because of Zayn.

I try to keep these thoughts as the move looms above our heads. In a week I'll be in LA. I would leave everything behind to start a new life.

Zayn has been supportive, he has been helping me with everything, finding a place in LA, traveling arrangements and everything. He insists on helping me, but I know it hurts. I know he's not taking it well. I often catch him staring at me, as if I represent his heartache. His jaw is often clenched and his eyes hard. Other times his eyes are teary and his hands jittery, and he's looking at me like I'll never come back. It hurts because I know, I can't do anything to make it better. I'm hurting just as much.

Now he's looking at me, or through me, I can't tell. I know when he stares he's usually deep in his thoughts. He's thinking about me. About us. we had just come from buying a few things for the move, and now we're in my room as I start to pack some clothes and shoes. There are boxes everywhere in my room and it excites me. I still cannot get over the fact that my career has bloomed so much. it makes me giddy.

I move to the bed and I cuddle him. He relaxes as if I bring some form of peace.

"I Love you." I say.

"I love you Mel" He replies. he holds me tighter and I snuggle up to him. Oh, I'm going to miss him so much. I sigh.

"I'm going to miss you so much. So, damn much Zayn."

"I'm going to miss you more." he kisses my forehead as he stands up. "I have to go back to work Baby. I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay." I say as I watch him leave. "I love you."

"I love you more baby." he says.

Once he leaves I continue packing. I start with my shoes, then my clothes, leaving enough clothes for the week. I pack all my personal things. Before I know it, I'm done packing except for the things I will be using this week. I neatly stack the boxes then I clean my room. I clean my room and bathroom till it looks like Martha Stuart came by. It looks like nobody ever lived there. I decide to take a nap.

The nap turns out to be a little long. I wake up the next morning and I still feel tired. I look at my phone and see that it switched off. I put it on charge as I go to take a shower. I get dressed then I grab my phone, bag, car keys and quickly leave the apartment for my office. I had officially finished working there this week, so I'm going so I can pick up a few of my files and other things I left behind.

There's a buzz in the office today and I can't really figure it out. I greet everyone as I walk to my office. I grab the last few files, before switching off the lights and locking my office door for the last time. it feels so bittersweet as I use the elevator to go hand in my keys at the admin office. I'm looking down with a smile as I realize that this will be the last time I walk these halls.

"SURPRISE" I almost have a heart attack as I look at all my employees standing before me. They all have bright smiles and excited faces. There's a banner that reads 'Farewell Melony' with LA as the print. I remove my clutched hand from my heart as I smile. I had not expected this at all. Everyone runs to me, so they can hug me and congratulate me. I feel so overwhelmed that I start to cry. I give Cate a hug as she runs up to me. now we're both crying. I'm so emotional, I can hardly through my speech. After the speeches and opening of gits, we all just sit down around the table with champagne in our hands.

After a few hours I drive home to finish packing. As I park, I see Zayn's car in the parking space. I head to my apartment and I find him sitting on the sofa, watching cartoons. I smile a little as I close the door.